“Love supporting local businesses”
Review of Canyon Outfitters

Canyon Outfitters
Ranked #25 of 132 Shopping in Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: Since 1993 Canyon Outfitters is Sedona’s original outdoor store. The area’s only true “mountain” shop offering men and women’s recreational and technical clothing, hiking boots and sandals from the best brands with no inflated Sedona prices. Backpacks, tents, sleeping bags, climbing gear and all the accessories for your red rock day hiking adventure or extended expedition. Our staff with over 100 combined years of outdoor experience are ready to help plan your next adventure.
Reviewed 28 October 2016

After a training session at the Humane Society I decided I needed either a small hydration pack or fanny pack for doggie treats. Great selection of both items. I decided on a fanny pack which fit my small frame comfortably and had plenty of space for keys, lip gloss, doggie treats and a bottle of water. I was a little overwhelmed with the large selection ( which is not a bad thing). A wonderful lady helped me narrow it down without hovering over me. Very friendly store and employees. I visited Wednesday Oct 26 and will definitely be back as I'm new to the Sedona area.

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"insoles"
"hat"

Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

Purchased a couple of things here for our hikes. Saw the same items in uptown Sedona later for 10% more money. Very friendly associates.

gary s, Owner at Canyon Outfitters, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2016

Thank you for shopping at our store. We pride ourselves in always maintaining the manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP). Though many of our customers are tourists we also have a huge loyal local customer base who can comparison shop. We never "up charge" tourists as other stores might, that's why we've been in business for over 23 years.

Reviewed 11 October 2016

This is a great shop for all your outdoor needs. The merchandise is of great quality and fairly priced. The employees are knowledgeable and friendly. Kristi provided awesome service in helping to fit my husband and me with hiking boots and socks. Canyon Outfitters is definitely our one stop for our hiking needs.

Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

My daughter needed some new insoles for her hiking boots. They didn't her size, but they had a whole box of new insoles they had removed from new boots. Found one on her size, and didn't us for it. We founds lots of other necessities there, though. Really nice and helpful!