Sedona Village Lodge
GreenTree Inn Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
US$ 147
The Views Inn Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
US$ 106
Arabella Hotel Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
US$ 192
Enchantment Resort(Sedona)
US$ 467
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
All reviewsbell rocka small shopping centersmall microwave and fridgewalking distancecastle rockold carpetcircle kseparate bedroomkingsize beddepending on trafficbasic roomend unithot showerslim shady trailclean place to staygreat ratered rocks
Reviewed 28 October 2011

Exceptional value for a simple, clean room. The paint was funny, the TV was small, and it was a little dated, but it was clean and you can't beat the location. For $60 a night, I was very pleased.

Room Tip: The rooms downstairs are cheaper. We were only ever in the room to sleep, so it was a great choice.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
8  Thank Catalyst_12
Reviewed 20 October 2011

I was in the process of making a reservation, when Adam on the front desk was very unprofessional ( called his co-worker a "mental" ) and before I was able to say something he announced that he'll cancel my credit card and rudely hang up on me. I have been traveling for last 20 years all around Europe and USA and this is the first time I ever been treated with such disrespect.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank Iveta P
Reviewed 28 September 2011

Room Tip: This is our fourth time staying here in the past 14 years. Overall it is an average motel nothing fancy. The first year we stayed in one of the suites at $79 a night. Since then we have been staying in the cheaper rooms on the first floor for $49 a night ($59 on the week-end). We found that there was so much to do in the area we were only in the room to sleep, so this gave us more to spend on the attractions and eating out. It is well located only minutes south of Sedona and minutes northwest of I-17. John Witteman is the original owner and the prices have remained the same since they opened in 1996.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
7  Thank papaoz
Reviewed 29 May 2011

What a relief to know that clean, economical hotels still exist! My husband and I travel non-stop as a part of our jobs. After one stay in Sedona at the kakepelli inn (spelling? ) we went searching for a better value and came across Sedona village lodge. What a great place! Clean, well managed and comfortable. Please know, this hotel is about as basic as they come but compared to lousy motel 6 this is 5 stars. we will definitely stay again:)

• Stayed: May 2011
3  Thank bunnybutter
Reviewed 3 May 2011

Why did it take me so long to find this little gem? My son lives in Sedona, and I have made many trips over the past several years, but this is the first time I have stayed at the Village Lodge. It is perfect, clean, comfortable and convenient. I would recommend this to anyone visiting Sedona, unless you want the whole spa/resort experience. All I really look for is clean room, comfortable bed and hot shower. The Lodge has all those.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled solo