Adobe Hacienda B&B is totally worth every penny. We booked 3 out of their 6 rooms for 2 nights. We arrived Friday night and we were greeted so warmly. Coffee, pastries, and a nice fire outside. Total relaxation. Breakfast in the morning was wonderful. Pauline the owner really takes care of you like your family. On Saturday I got married at Bell rock and when we returned to the B&B, Pauline had a wedding gift waiting for us in our room. It was totally unexpected and very thoughtful. You will love it. The rooms are very cozy and beautiful.
The Burgos Family
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sedona's most authentic Southwest-style Bed & Breakfast. Six romantic guestrooms including a new stand alone Casita. Native American, festive Mexican and Spanish cowboy themes. Spectacular red rock and golf course views. Sedona's only B&B on a golf course. Whirlpool tubs, gas fireplaces • Fresh Southwest themed 2-course breakfast served in the dining room, your room, or outside on the red rock patio by the Mexican fountain • Expansive grounds, Single-level, non-smoking hacienda • Residential neighborhood, across the road from National Forest, outdoor fireplace under the stars & five minutes from Bell Rock Hiking,Biking & Vortex. Shopping nearby and walk to Sedona's best restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Adobe Hacienda Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adobe Hacienda Bed And Breakfast
- Adobe Hacienda Hotel Sedona