The stay was amazing and the view was great from the room as well as the patio. The customer service was amazing...the location was quiet and right at the entrance of Oak Creek which kept you away from all the tourist noise!!! Just keep in mind it's about 10 min drive to Uptown Sedona but again if you want quiet then this is a great place to be. The pricing is a little high but otherwise it was an amazing trip!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sedona's most authentic Southwest-style Bed & Breakfast. Six romantic guestrooms including a new stand alone Casita. Native American, festive Mexican and Spanish cowboy themes. Spectacular red rock and golf course views. Sedona's only B&B on a golf course. Whirlpool tubs, gas fireplaces • Fresh Southwest themed 2-course breakfast served in the dining room, your room, or outside on the red rock patio by the Mexican fountain • Expansive grounds, Single-level, non-smoking hacienda • Residential neighborhood, across the road from National Forest, outdoor fireplace under the stars & five minutes from Bell Rock Hiking,Biking & Vortex. Shopping nearby and walk to Sedona's best restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Adobe Hacienda Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adobe Hacienda Hotel Sedona
- Adobe Hacienda Bed And Breakfast