We stayed at the Adobe Hacienda in early Spring (first week in April) for six nights. Our stay was perfect, and we would change nothing! Pauline and Brad were wonderful hosts -- as well as the ever-present Carol. Our room was just lovely, with an incredible view of the Red Rocks. The Sedona Golf Resort driving range was plenty close too, for you golfers. The attention to detail is just wonderful, from the spectacular breakfasts, restaurant and hiking suggestions, and cozy fire pit started every night. While the "inn keeper" residence is a separate unit, the entire B&B felt like one big home -- of which we were welcome guests. Not a surprise to hear that these grounds used to be a Church. This place is just a little magical.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sedona's most authentic Southwest-style Bed & Breakfast. Six romantic guestrooms including a new stand alone Casita. Native American, festive Mexican and Spanish cowboy themes. Spectacular red rock and golf course views. Sedona's only B&B on a golf course. Whirlpool tubs, gas fireplaces • Fresh Southwest themed 2-course breakfast served in the dining room, your room, or outside on the red rock patio by the Mexican fountain • Expansive grounds, Single-level, non-smoking hacienda • Residential neighborhood, across the road from National Forest, outdoor fireplace under the stars & five minutes from Bell Rock Hiking,Biking & Vortex. Shopping nearby and walk to Sedona's best restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Adobe Hacienda Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adobe Hacienda Bed And Breakfast
- Adobe Hacienda Hotel Sedona