I stayed at "La Casita" with girlfriend this past wkend.. And what a great choice it was.!! The room was beautiful and tastefully decorated.. Recently finished and with all the ammenities.. Fireplace, Jacuzzi, iphone/radio player, a/c etc.. And super clean. Dan and Pauline were amazing hosts.. From our arrival they make every effort to make you feel confortable and at home. We did not research much Sedona Area but followed Dan/Pauline's suggestions on restaurants, hikes, places to visit; and these were the best choices by far.. ! Thank You Pauline/Dan.. For a wonderful time and your gracious attentions.. See you soon..!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sedona's most authentic Southwest-style Bed & Breakfast. Six romantic guestrooms including a new stand alone Casita. Native American, festive Mexican and Spanish cowboy themes. Spectacular red rock and golf course views. Sedona's only B&B on a golf course. Whirlpool tubs, gas fireplaces • Fresh Southwest themed 2-course breakfast served in the dining room, your room, or outside on the red rock patio by the Mexican fountain • Expansive grounds, Single-level, non-smoking hacienda • Residential neighborhood, across the road from National Forest, outdoor fireplace under the stars & five minutes from Bell Rock Hiking,Biking & Vortex. Shopping nearby and walk to Sedona's best restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Adobe Hacienda Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adobe Hacienda Bed And Breakfast
- Adobe Hacienda Hotel Sedona