Adobe Hacienda Bed & Breakfast
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Pool
    Great 4.5/5
    The Wildflower Inn(Village of Oak Creek)
    Great 4.5/5
      All reviewsgolf coursedriving rangeoutdoor fireplaceb bbed and breakfastsedona golf resorteach morningwonderful hostsred rockssedona trafficcommon roomsouthwest styleother guestsbreakfast was deliciousgreat roomvillage of oak creekfire pit
      FilterAll languages
      Reviewed 19 January 2012

5 star B & B, beautiful decor, wonderful breakfast, amazing views - private location on golf course. 2 minutes to fine dining and shops. The other side of Bell Rock with easy parking for 5 large guest suites. Fireplaces in every room~

Welcoming owners Brad and Pauline - a Brit beauty and American pilot.
      If you catch them in, they are fun and interesing folk. The chef and concierge are happy to accommodate any request. Hot cookies on arrival, coffee and beverages in the great room, an impressive library of books and DVD's.

Sedona Adventure Tours drove up 10 minutes after we arrived. Try their water to wine trip- not on tip over kayaks- the tourist friendly sort, highly recommended~

Room Tip: A friend and I stayed in the Dream Catcher Suite - we loved it! A huge bed and bedroom + an exceptionally comfortable pull out sofa in the living room (I preferred it- with the patio and fireplace)
      • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
      1  Thank varmlandgirl
      Reviewed 18 January 2012

When our family arrived last week in Sedona we were immediately taken in by the surroundings. The Adobe Hacienda added to overall experience. It is a lovely bed and breakfast that we would definitely stay at again. The Dreamcatcher Suite was large enough for the three of us and it had a lot of nice touches such as a fireplace and large bathroom. We really enjoyed meeting Pauline, the owner who was always friendly and helpful. She gave us many tips and ideas to enjoy our stay in Sedona or wherever we were venturing to. As all the other reviewers have mentioned the breakfasts served were always delicious and it would be hard to say which was our favorite. Sedona is spectacular and will not be forgotten, nor will the Adobe Hacienda

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
      1  Thank Martha O
      Reviewed 16 January 2012

We stayed at the Adobe Hacienda after seeing it on our first trip to Sedona a month ago. The quaint bed and breakfast is great because each room is a separate villa providing the privacy of an individual hotel room, the quaintness of a boutique hotel, and the wonderful personal touches of a bed and breakfast.

Everyone at the Adobe Hacienda was delightful; provided us with immense insight into the wonderful nuances of Sedona and helped create a truly unique experience for us. The residents staying at the Hacienda while we were there ranged from locals who just wanted a romantic getaway, and visitors traveling from afar to experience the magnetic pull of Sedona and its charm.

We would definitely stay at Adobe Hacienda again. It was an incredible experience and made our weekend so much more enjoyable.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
      2  Thank ChefJenJackson
      Reviewed 11 January 2012

I made reservations 6 months in advance. I was taking my friend who has cancer. I had to cancel she needs more treatment. They charged me 35.00 for what I do not know. I think this is VERY UNPROFESSIONAL.thank you adobe hacienda.

Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
      Reviewed 2 December 2011

On a ten day trip travelling between Las Vegas and LA via the Grand Canyon, we chose Sedona as a spot to contrast from Vegas and hopefully enjoy some peace, quiet and natural beauty. What I had not expected was the beautiful experience that we enjoyed staying at the Adobe Hacienda. We arrived late on the first night after a gruelling five hour drive, and our room was invitingly prepared, with the low lights on and toasty warm. We were able to light the lovely corner fireplace with the flick of a switch and chill out. The room was so lovingly assembled, you could feel the effort that went into putting each item in place. Everything is just in harmony, it's kind of hard to explain but just lovely to be present in!

The next morning we headed in for breakfast and had the warmest welcome from Marilyn and Pauline. We had a lovely chat with them over the beautiful gourmet breakfast, and they couldnt have been more lovely or helpful. The room where breakfast is held is again testament to Paulines decorating skill, and the beautiful paintings by the local artists just had me spellbound! The lovely treats left to enjoy with coffee were great as well - dont miss out on those. I got the recipe and I look forward to giving them a shot soon.

I know I sound like I'm going on a bit, but it was such a great experience. I've always been more of a hotel person, but this was the most lovely experience staying anywhere i've ever enjoyed. The hospitality is authentic and genuine, the accomodation is beautiful (I didnt even mention the fab views did i!) and the whole experience was just blissful.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple