We were only in Sedona 48 hours but made the most of it and loved the Adobe Hacienda B&B. Wonderful gourmet breakfasts, lovely starry night by the Kiva wood burning fire, friendly & fun owner, and the rooms are all tailor-made to theme with special touches and interesting objects. The bathroom was gorgeous as was the common area -- only downside is you will probably, like myself, want to come home and completely redecorate your house to SW style with the lovely motifs, beautiful tiles and sensational colors. As for dining out, Elote is a great choice but go early, they don't take reservations! Sedona is a truly amazing and enchanting place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sedona's most authentic Southwest-style Bed & Breakfast. Six romantic guestrooms including a new stand alone Casita. Native American, festive Mexican and Spanish cowboy themes. Spectacular red rock and golf course views. Sedona's only B&B on a golf course. Whirlpool tubs, gas fireplaces • Fresh Southwest themed 2-course breakfast served in the dining room, your room, or outside on the red rock patio by the Mexican fountain • Expansive grounds, Single-level, non-smoking hacienda • Residential neighborhood, across the road from National Forest, outdoor fireplace under the stars & five minutes from Bell Rock Hiking,Biking & Vortex. Shopping nearby and walk to Sedona's best restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Adobe Hacienda Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adobe Hacienda Bed And Breakfast
- Adobe Hacienda Hotel Sedona