On a ten day trip travelling between Las Vegas and LA via the Grand Canyon, we chose Sedona as a spot to contrast from Vegas and hopefully enjoy some peace, quiet and natural beauty. What I had not expected was the beautiful experience that we enjoyed staying at the Adobe Hacienda. We arrived late on the first night after a gruelling five hour drive, and our room was invitingly prepared, with the low lights on and toasty warm. We were able to light the lovely corner fireplace with the flick of a switch and chill out. The room was so lovingly assembled, you could feel the effort that went into putting each item in place. Everything is just in harmony, it's kind of hard to explain but just lovely to be present in!
The next morning we headed in for breakfast and had the warmest welcome from Marilyn and Pauline. We had a lovely chat with them over the beautiful gourmet breakfast, and they couldnt have been more lovely or helpful. The room where breakfast is held is again testament to Paulines decorating skill, and the beautiful paintings by the local artists just had me spellbound! The lovely treats left to enjoy with coffee were great as well - dont miss out on those. I got the recipe and I look forward to giving them a shot soon.
I know I sound like I'm going on a bit, but it was such a great experience. I've always been more of a hotel person, but this was the most lovely experience staying anywhere i've ever enjoyed. The hospitality is authentic and genuine, the accomodation is beautiful (I didnt even mention the fab views did i!) and the whole experience was just blissful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sedona's most authentic Southwest-style Bed & Breakfast. Six romantic guestrooms including a new stand alone Casita. Native American, festive Mexican and Spanish cowboy themes. Spectacular red rock and golf course views. Sedona's only B&B on a golf course. Whirlpool tubs, gas fireplaces • Fresh Southwest themed 2-course breakfast served in the dining room, your room, or outside on the red rock patio by the Mexican fountain • Expansive grounds, Single-level, non-smoking hacienda • Residential neighborhood, across the road from National Forest, outdoor fireplace under the stars & five minutes from Bell Rock Hiking,Biking & Vortex. Shopping nearby and walk to Sedona's best restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Adobe Hacienda Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adobe Hacienda Bed And Breakfast
- Adobe Hacienda Hotel Sedona