“Great views - fun drinks - yummy food!”

Mesa Grill at Sedona Airport
Ranked #44 of 212 Restaurants in Sedona
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 30
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Grill
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Mesa Grill is a Southwestern Inspired Restaurant with "Altitude" overlooking Sedona Famous Red Rocks! Watch private planes and helicopters take off and land at the Sedona Airport while enjoying our fabulous hand-crafted food and cocktails. We are open daily from 7:00 am to 9:00 pm serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and Sunday brunch. We offer a full service bar, local beer and wine selection. Enjoy dining al'fresco from our scenic patio offering magnificent sunset view around the firepit. Private events and weddings welcome. Call us for details.
Reviewed 24 May 2018

I had seen this restaurant on my Airport Mesa scenic tour and decided to give it a try. I was happy that I did! I was glad that I sat on the patio (even though it was a bit breezy) - it seems dark inside. The views are beautiful - and we were lucky enough to have the added attraction of a wedding reception outside. I started with a prickly pear margarita - that hit the spot! I had the hamburger with chipotle sauce - very good. I don't eat white potatoes, which was great, as the side salad was delicious and beautifully presented. It wasn't cheap - but it is Sedona. Go there - I think you'll like it!

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Arrived for lunch at 1:50 and this place was hoping! We were able to seated right away but our table didn’t have a great view. We had the tableside prepared guacamole which was fabulous! Two in our party has the chicken chorizo street tacos. These were very good. The smashed burger was excellent . I had the chili grilled cheese sandwich. It was good but it was voted the ‘weak link’ at the table. The ride up to the restaurant affords lovely views. The only negative was the bathroom which I used on the way out. Yuk!

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Have been coming here for 10 years and is always amazing. Fun to watch jets come and go. Give it a try and decide for yourself.

Reviewed 11 May 2018

Went to the Sedona airport to see if there were any helicopter tours of the area, found this great restaurant across from the helicopter place. Great food, fantastic service. Had a great lunch, and went back for breakfast the next day before the helicopter tour.

Reviewed 9 May 2018

We recently spent 10 days vacationing in Sedona, and ate out just about every night. The Mesa Grill at Sedona Airport was one of the more memorable dining experiences for us on this trip...

We arrived promptly for our 7:30 reservation, and were immediately seated--our table had a little "reserved" card on it, which was nice. It showed that they cared about our reservation.

Our server Carlos was soon at our table, eager to take our food and drink order. We ordered a bottle of wine--which was reasonably priced at the Mesa Grill. (Most Sedona "fine dining" restaurants tend to mark up their wines from 200 to 300 percent.) I ordered a steak entree, and my partner ordered the "paleo" special, which was essentially lobster tails.

The food arrived quickly. My steak came with mashed potatoes, green beans, mushrooms, and a side of Mexican Corn, which was all deliciously prepared. My steak was cooked to perfection. My partner enjoyed her lobster tails as well and kept commenting on how good the food and service was at the Mesa Grill--Carlos was a very good waiter.

We will definitely return to the Mesa Grill on our next trip to Sedona...

Date of visit: May 2018

Been to Mesa Grill at Sedona Airport? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK