Sedona Real Inn and Suites
GreenTree Inn Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
US$ 135
US$ 224
Official Hotel
US$ 281
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
US$ 333
US$ 275
US$ 823
US$ 545
Official Site
Great 4.5/5
Sedona Summit Resort(Sedona)(Great Value!)
US$ 158
US$ 658
US$ 605
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
1,579 results
All reviewsdog parkqueen suiteconcierge servicegreat place to stayoatmealfree breakfastfresh fruitdvd playerpull out couchsitting areagrand canyonpool and hot tubpink jeepwould definitely stay here againhot breakfastfridge and microwavenice pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 July 2012

“I liked that it was away from the downtown area. It was nice and quiet and out of the main traffic areas. Everyone was very nice, the young man who check us in was friendly and helpful, the concierge was very helpful, and the lady with breakfast was great and helped us get something very early before breakfast was supposed to start on our first morning there. Overall, it was a very pleasant stay.”

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
megan-community, General Manager at Sedona Real Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2012

Thank you for your compliments to our team. We hire people that care and appreciate you calling attention to that! We're glad you enjoyed our West Sedona location and hope the rest of your Arizona visit was just as successful!

Reviewed 19 July 2012

I booked this hotel because we had stayed here last summer and thought it was a great location since it is on a main highway but not the center of town. We had only stayed one night last time but I remembered they were clean, easy to get to, affordable and there was an on-site concierge service that I thought I would try. We were staying for four nights this time and I had some ideas of what I would like to do but would be traveling with my 15 year old niece and my mother in her 60's. I felt I could use some help and the concierge was able to give me information from her personal experience to help with deciding what would be great for all of us. We upgraded our room to a suite for $20 a night and got a better bathroom situation, another bed (one for each of us) and a balcony with a nice little view. The front desk agent asked if I would like to upgrade and actually took me to each of the rooms so I could see the difference the $20 would make. Our room was cleaned daily-new towels, trash removed and beds made-totally to standard. We also enjoyed the free breakfast. It was so convenient and a lot to choose from, it was more than a continental breakfast...we made our own waffles! There were two issues with our room. When we visited it was during an extreme heat advisory in the Phoenix valley that is two hours from Sedona, which is where we are from so we are used to it. Sedona was also very warm (102 degree high) and our A/C had to run non-stop to keep it cool inside. Hotel A/C's always seem to run very loud and this one was no exception. Also, our room was located upstairs from the kitchen so in the morning when they were cleaning up from the great breakfast our shower water fluctuated. Overall we were very happy with our trip and our stay.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
megan-community, General Manager at Sedona Real Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2012

Thank you very much for your descriptive review. We appreciate your recommendations!

Reviewed 17 July 2012

I called hotel directly to make reservation and got an room upgrade when I described the reason for our visit. Check in went smoothly and quickly, all staff we had contact with were helpful and polite.

The property is small but very well maintained; parking was a little tight.

Our room was very clean, linens were nice quality, only complaint about the room is that the air conditioner was very loud but it did work very well.

The free breakfast was adequate.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
megan-community, General Manager at Sedona Real Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2012

Thank you for your visit. I am pleased to hear we were able to accommodate you! We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 17 July 2012

I was impressed with the honesty of the staff. After our stay, they found some of my lost items including medicine and cash. They shipped the items to my home address. Very impressive to find a hotel with high standards. After a long day of travel, it was comforting to have an easy check in process, a welcoming room, and a beautiful hotel. The hotel is easy to find, with easy access to a grocery store, down town sedona, and hiking areas. This trip we traveled with a large group. Each family enjoyed and appreciated the hotel and staff as much as I did. IIn the future I would stay here again, perhaps to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary next year!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family

We were honored to have you stay with us! Thank you for the positive comments and we'd love to host your anniversary next year!

Reviewed 16 July 2012

I will first point out that my wife and I stayed here due to receiving a 2 night deal from Wyndham that required us to attend a time share presentation at the Wyndham location nearby--not for this hotel. That being said, the room was one of the strangest layouts we have ever been in. Maybe the entire wing we were in was set aside for time share people and configured differently than the rest of their rooms, but if we had booked this ourselves and spent the $150 or so a night they charged we would NOT have been happy campers. The room was average size. The carpet needed replacing. But the strange part was that the shower/toilet room, the sink area, the microwave and refrigerator, and the closet were ALL behind one door at the back of the room! The mini fridge and the microwave were literally two feet from the bathroom sink. And the toilet/shower area looks like there may have been a door there once upon a time but not anymore. So basically if anybody used the toilet or shower than no one else can privately access the sink and mirror, or the microwave, fridge, hair dryer, or closet! Amazing. Anyway, be careful about making sure what you are getting if you book a room at this place. We have stayed at nice places in Sedona and would NEVER consider this property withing the price range they normally ask.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
megan-community, General Manager at Sedona Real Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2012

Congrats on receiving a free promotional stay in beautiful Sedona! We are happy we were able to provide a base to what was hopefully a lovely stay. That being said, I apologize you were less than totally satisfied by your room configuration. We actually have 11 different room types and 3 different levels of accommodations you can choose from on your next visit. Remember that all returning guests do receive a 15% discount. Also, at the top of your screen you can see our current special for Tripadvisor members which is $85 for a traditional room for 2 on weeknights! Feel free browse our website or call us direct so that we can offer you the best rates and answer all your questions about our room and suite styles. We also have a concierge on duty everyday to help plan all aspects of your stay. Thank you again for your feedback and giving me the opportunity to address your future concerns!