“Truly Experts In Their Field”

Stillpoint...Living in Balance
Ranked #15 of 75 Spas & Wellness in Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: Best Sedona Massage for 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013! Private Sedona therapeutic massage, energetic balancing, and clinical aromatherapy practice. We are not a traditional Spa. We provide a sacred space for healing, growth, and wholeness to occur. Trip Advisor Excellence Award for 2012 and 2013.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
San Luis Obispo, California
4 attraction reviews
“Truly Experts In Their Field”
Reviewed 28 March 2012

The best thing about living in Sedona is Stillpoint...Living in Balance. Beyond being lovely people, Joy and Cynthia are true professionals in the practice of massage, aromatherapy, and bodywork. Locals and visitors are so fortunate to have access to their level of expertise. My last visit to Stillpoint was in March, but our family has been enjoying Stillpoint's therapeutic treatments for many years.

Visited March 2012
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Maricopa, Arizona, United States
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Exceeded my expectations!!!!”
Reviewed 25 March 2012

First off, when you drive to the location, which is in a residential area, you start smelling fresh pine trees. I stepped out of the car and Cynthia was already meeting me outside. I had never had a massage before, and since it was my birthday I wanted it to be special. Cynthia's warm smile immediately made me feel very comfortable and so excited for the massage. I had the aromatherapy massage where she used different oils on different parts of my body. It was SO relaxing and just what I needed. All the oils used were from plants and organic so they were great on my very sensitive skin. I was able to totally relax and Cynthia made all my sore muscles feel brand new! Cynthia truly has a gift of making people feel welcome, and relaxed. I will definitely visit again very soon. P.S. For all you Phoenicians, it's well worth the drive!!! Highly highly recommend this place!!!!!

Visited March 2012
Stillpoint_Balance, Owner at Stillpoint...Living in Balance, responded to this review, 27 March 2012
We are so glad that you enjoyed your session at Stillpoint. It is always an honor to be part of someones special day. Looking so forward to seeing you when you return to Sedona!
USA
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Uplifting and Transformative!”
Reviewed 4 March 2012

Stillpoint is a complete healing experience - body, mind & spirit. The amazing combination of massage, pure essential oils and the healing energy in that space...purely transformative. your Sedona experience would not be complete without a trip to Stillpoint Living in Balance.

Merced, CA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“great!!!”
Reviewed 2 March 2012

great massage and salt scrub...I will go back next time I'm in Sedona

Visited February 2012
Stillpoint_Balance, Owner at Stillpoint...Living in Balance, responded to this review, 4 March 2012
So glad that you enjoyed the Sea Salt Glow! Looking forward to seeing you again when you are back in Sedona!
Lorain, Ohio
“My yearly trip to Sedona would not be complete without a stop here!!!”
Reviewed 27 February 2012

Joy and Cindy are two of the nicest, caring and helpful people you would ever want to meet. Upon arriving at Stillpoint you are immediately put at ease and all your cares and woes start to dicipate. From their beautiful home to their aromatic atmosphere to their artful techniques of massage, one could not find a more peaceful place to be. Whether you need a massage or a session on aromatherapy, this is the place and these are people to be with.

Visited December 2011
Stillpoint_Balance, Owner at Stillpoint...Living in Balance, responded to this review, 18 April 2012
We are so happy to know that we are an integral part of your Sedona trip. We look forward to your yearly visit as much as you do. Looking forward to seeing you next time!