This hotel is excellent if you like to be in a quieter area of West Sedona but still just 2 miles from uptown and all the shops and galleries. We stayed 3 nights and wish it could have been longer. We had room 320 on the third level which is parking lot level. 1st and second floors require a walk down stairs. We had a fireplace room that had a front door facing the parking lot and a back door out onto the expansive patio with beautiful red rock views. The room was nicely appointed with a king bed sitting area and mini fridge, microwave and coffee maker. We were very satisfied with service from the front desk and the room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was great and the staff here was very friendly and welcoming.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With amazing views of Sedona's red rocks from Promenade Terraces; upgraded amenities including a full hot breakfast; and caring service from a great team of friendly people, this Sedona hotel will become your home away from home whenever you visit the red rocks. We love Sedona, and we want you to love it too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Sedona
- Sedona Best Western