Read the reviews and booked for 2 night stay. The check in time was not honored. Reached hotel after 5 pm, room was not ready. Had to wait 45 minutes. During the wait, tried to use wifi. Could not connect with iphone or ipad. Front desk gave weird reason: people have difficulty connecting iphones and ipads, use laptop...could not understand the reasoning.
Checked into room..could not connect to wifi...
Next day went for shower....NO HOT WATER!! Went to front desk and asked to check out a day earlier. Front desk staff and subsequently manager confirmed that wifi issue was a known problem and hotel is working on getting it upgraded. I am disappointed this was not disclosed at the time of reservation. There was no explanation for cold water in the shower.
Checked into nearby hotel for substantial saving, functioning wifi and HOT WATER!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With amazing views of Sedona's red rocks from Promenade Terraces; upgraded amenities including a full hot breakfast; and caring service from a great team of friendly people, this Sedona hotel will become your home away from home whenever you visit the red rocks. We love Sedona, and we want you to love it too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Sedona
- Sedona Best Western