The room was clean and and the staff was very friendly and helpful suggesting resturants. The pool was pretty warm even in early April at night, and the hot tub was great. I would have given this property five stars but the views from the second and third floors were the best and I was on the first floor. Its a bit pricey and I picked this hotel because of the beautiful views so I feel slightly cheated even though they do not guarantee which floor you get. The free breakfast was great with many hot dishes to choose from.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With amazing views of Sedona's red rocks from Promenade Terraces; upgraded amenities including a full hot breakfast; and caring service from a great team of friendly people, this Sedona hotel will become your home away from home whenever you visit the red rocks. We love Sedona, and we want you to love it too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Sedona
- Sedona Best Western