“best thin crust pizza i've had in sedona”

Oregano's Pizza Bistro
Ranked #89 of 210 Restaurants in Sedona
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 12
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Decided to try the pizza and they have a lot of combinations or you can create your own which I did of pepperoni and carmelized onions. Pepperoni was zesty; onions were non-existent or at least I could not taste them at all. A 12inch with those 2 items was $14 and was more than enough for one person. with a small salad it would have been enough for 2 people. Ordered a greyhound as a drink - vodka with freshly squeezed grapefruit juice. it was OK but very little in the glass as it was crammed full of ice. I saw some huge salads being delivered which looked really tasty. I will return for pizza. Lots of pasta selections as well as sandwiches

Reviewed 8 August 2017

This place just opened here in Sedona recently. My wife and I eat at Oregano's pretty often- usually in the Phoenix area before we head out of the airport. The menus are the same, but the food isn't quite up to the same standards as the other places down in Phoenix. Don't get me wrong- the food was good- it just wasn't as good as what we have experienced at the other Oregano's we have eaten at. Service was good- but the food came out of the kitchen a little slow. They have some growing pains to meet the standards of the established places elsewhere- but they will get there. Don't get me wrong- we will return after they have been opened a while- but at this point I just can't give them an unconditional recommendation.

1  Thank GREG C
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Good restaurant for pizza and salads. Great for family or friends reunion. Lunch pizza special is good for lunch.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

After day of 4x4ing, swimming, walking and drinking. Nothing better than a known place for a great bite.

The food was excellent and the staff friendly. It shows that the location is still work in progress with the new staff. But it will be a great location.

They were transparent with us that they were newbies so the few mishaps here and there were very acceptable.

We live this place and will return before heading home for sure

Reviewed 5 August 2017

As a local my family wanted to give it a try. Perhaps the draw was that it's a new place to go to in town but neither my wife or I were impressed. She had the Chick Parm & said the chicken was fine but the pasta was chewy & lumped together, I had Italian Flag Lasagna, sauce overwhelming. I still had the after taste of it when I was going to bed later that night, our son had the Ziti which was overcooked & returned. His garlic toast was hard as a rock, he opted to have another beer & said to hell with another meal. His wife had Scampi which she said was good. She had a mixed drink that was loaded with so much ice, very disappointing.
Bottom line: Sedona & Village of Oak Creek have many wonderful Italian restaurants that are far better than here. Drive the few extra miles, it's well worth it.

1  Thank Ed86351

Been to Oregano's Pizza Bistro? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK