“Spur of the moment decision that was well worth it.”

Sedona's New Day Spa
Ranked #6 of 77 Spas & Wellness in Sedona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Enjoy our elegant decor, our highly trained and licensed international staff and the most luxurious and health-restoring treatments and spa products in our Sedona spa. We use refined flower oils and pure aromatherapy. Many of our signature body products are handcrafted in Sedona using desert native herbs. We feature face spa products from PEVONIA BOTANICA, an all natural and eco-friendly skincare line, providing true phenomenal results for your skin. Sedona is a place for travelers to relax and enjoy the rejuvenating energy of the Sedona’s red earth and red rocks. At Sedona’s New Day Spa you can choose from 35 delightful ways to do just that: Relax, enjoy, and receive the beauty surrounding you in Sedona!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

After a couple days of hiking my wife & I stopped in unannounced to see if by chance they had any openings for a couple of massages - thankfully they did. What a wonderful experience - very relaxing and rejuvenating. Thank you for accommodating us on such short notice.

1  Thank DKGills
"infused water"
"sweat lodge"
"mani pedi"
in 12 reviews
"highly recommend this spa"
in 16 reviews
"couples massage"
in 21 reviews
"minute massage"

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I went in for a two hour body massage and felt amazing afterwards. I did a ton of hiking and was sore everywhere. They were able to work out all the tight sore spots. After and before the massage, the staff there treats you to some snacks and drinks. They make you feel like royalty. After the massage, I sat on the patio to relax and one of the ladies there offered me a drink and a fruit plate. She also got me set up with a locker and some swimming trunks for the hot tub which felt good after a massage. The lady there even got me a glass a water to keep hydrated in the hot tub. This is probably one of the best spa experiences I've had and I've been to the spa quite a few times already. Great place to unwind and get relaxed!

1  Thank Adam M
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Despite a hiccup upon arrival over some confusion about the type of treatment I had booked, the staff at Sedona's New Day Spa went above and beyond to make up for their error and make this experience a memorable one. Everyone we interacted with, from the front desk hosts, to the Manager, to my masseuse, were friendly and professional and concerned entirely with my well-being and happiness.

The massage itself was fantastic, and I thoroughly appreciated the mimosa and cheese platter I received afterwards while sitting in the lovely garden.

Based on everything I've written you'd think that this was an exorbitantly expensive spa day...and you'd be wrong. This was one of the more affordable massages I've ever had, and the quality of the experience rivals some of the finest full-service spas we've been to around the world. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Best part of the vacation is being surprisingly pampered! This spa treats you special. My husband went one day for a pedicure while I used the hot tub, outside gas fireplace and was treated with snacks, water and offered a cheese plate in a serene setting ! Who could ask for anything more. Thank you Peter and all who work there- you really go the extra mile.