New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Review of Sedona's New Day Spa

Sedona's New Day Spa
Ranked #1 of 76 Spas & Wellness in Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy our elegant decor, our highly trained and licensed international staff and the most luxurious and health-restoring treatments and spa products in our Sedona spa. We use refined flower oils and pure aromatherapy. Many of our signature body products are handcrafted in Sedona using desert native herbs. We feature face spa products from PEVONIA BOTANICA, an all natural and eco-friendly skincare line, providing true phenomenal results for your skin. Sedona is a place for travelers to relax and enjoy the rejuvenating energy of the Sedona’s red earth and red rocks. At Sedona’s New Day Spa you can choose from 35 delightful ways to do just that: Relax, enjoy, and receive the beauty surrounding you in Sedona!
Maitland, Ontario
“for the best message ever..........”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2012

I recently visited Sedona Arizona and found a jewel in the mountains. It is called the New Day Spa. what a classy place! the cleanliness , comfort and service were outstanding. I enjoyed a 90 minute message with Lisa and it was the most relaxing and therapeutic experience. I have had many messages in Canada and the USA and believe me this is one message I would go back to again and again. I wish they were in my back yard. ps they could bring the mountains as well. the staff were ever so accommodating, healthy snacks and flavoured water and teas were encouraged. showers , saunas and lounge chairs tempt you to stay for a while and really enjoy and pamper yourself. well worth the visit. Dulcie from Ontario

Visited February 2012
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Incredible place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2012

I just got done having a 90 minute facial with Chahat and it was AWESOME! I highly recommend it for anyone wanting to relax or pamper oneself.

1 Thank Meeko60
San Francisco, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Pretty nice facial”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 January 2012

Cute place, nice facial. Not the friendliest people. I will try them again, tho

Visited January 2012
1 Thank lorenzo l
Kentucky
88 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“Lisa is a wonderful therapist”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 January 2012

Visiting in Sedona on vacation. Saw the location on web, and decided to try it. Glad I did. This facility is so well designed! Extremely tasteful and client friendly. I had a massage by Lisa while my wife was getting a pedicure and had a wonderful time! Normally, I don't talk much, but I really connected with Lisa (it was my lead) and had a great time and a fantastic massage. Very professional with great technique - I would highly recommend her! So good, we scheduled and signature session later that week.

2 Thank MRbluegill
Casper, Wyoming
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“One of the best massages I've had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2012

This is a wonderful spa, had a great massage. My wife had a facial and loved it.

Visited January 2012