“Loved It!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sedona
Lantern Light Inn Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #24 of 29 Sedona B&B and Inns
Corning, NY
“Loved It!”
Reviewed 10 November 2011

My wife were looking for a place to stay in Sedona but couldn't decide between a hotel, resort or "B&B". After looking at the reviews from Tripadvisor we landed on The Lantern Light Inn. We are soooo happy with our decision.
We left the Petrified Forest for Sedona and called our hosts to ask which way would be the most enjoyable. This was the first of many helpful suggestions provided by Cris and Ed. When we arrived they showed us a couple of rooms from which to chose.

The place was clean (spotless) and the breakfasts were healthy, well cooked and plentiful. Cris gave us some hiking sticks when we went to West Fork Park (not to miss), which were very helpful.

I really can't say enough about the hospitality of these two amazing people.

Our room had a deck which lead down to a garden. Coffee and tea were available throughout the day and evening. We came home (seriously, we considered this home) after a night out and found fresh cookies on the table outside our room.

We will be staying here every time we visit Sedona. JUST GREAT!

Room Tip: Book the most inexpensive room. If a better room is available when you check in it will be yours wi...
2 Thank Jumpinjack3
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Lake Oswego, Oregon
Reviewed 9 November 2011

After reading about this B&B on Tripadvisor, my husband and I spent three days in the Ryan Room in October. We were not disappointed!!! The room and service was pretty much as described by others on Tripadvisor. The room was spacious, clean and comfortable. The Inn was quiet and well run. The breakfasts were wonderful. And Kris and Ed were very helpful. The place is a gem. A bonus was the interesting conversations we had with the other guests at breakfast. We will be back!

Room Tip: The Ryan Room had a king bed, sitting area and kitchenette. Very roomy and quiet.
Detroit, Michigan
Reviewed 20 October 2011

We just returned from a 3 day stay at the Lantern Light Inn and there is no way to describe our amazing experience. When I read in these pages "the best B&B we have ever stayed" I knew it would be a great place but thought this was over the top but after staying there I cannot agree more. It is just that good.

When we arrived we were cheerfully greeted by the owners and shown 2 suites to choose from, one being quite an upgrade to what we had reserved. They insisted that we stay in the larger suite which is like a fully equipped home with dishwasher, huge living room with fireplace, a large private patio with 3 tables and chairs and a fresh water fountain. They have
the prettiest gardens we saw in all of Sedona, the facilities are tops. Every room has a private entrance so you always have full privacy. The location is excellent.

Service would be hard to match too. We found drinks in the fridge and the fruit and snacks on the table were replenished daily. We were asked at what time we wanted to have breakfast and the food we were served was varied, healthy at our request, abundant and all home made including the tea breads and jams. Beautiful breakfasts every day. The table settings and decorations changed daily, a nice surprise each morning. We will not forget it.

The owners, Kris and Edward, are an educated, generous couple who are knowledgeable and helpful. They made suggestions and arrangements for us not only for the Sedona portion of the trip but also for our visit to all Northern Arizona. Ed and Kris made our first trip to Arizona a memorable experience. When we left Kris gave us a care package of of fruit, carrot bread and bottled water, and a hug and a smile. We can't say enough.

The Lantern Light Inn is a great place to stay and a very good value.

Room Tip: All the rooms have access to different private gardens.
1 Thank morels123
Fort Lauderdale
Reviewed 1 October 2011

We had a reservation at a t a hotel in Sedona, but once I spoke to Cris for the first time, I knew the Lantern Light Inn was where we needed to stay. So, we cancelled at the other place and booked there. I felt like writing a review even before we arrived just because she was so graceful, helpful and had such positive energy! My fiancé and I were right!
The Inn is perfectly located in the center of town and close to all the activities. The accommodations are country French style and make you immediately feel at home, where even the smallest details are tended to. The energy of the inn is very soothing, welcoming and comforting. Cris and Edward immediately made us feel like family. The breakfasts are all made from very high quality, mostly organic and locally grown produce, served and a lovely table setting with beautiful china. It was such a pleasant and memorable experience!
This was a very special trip, since my boyfriend proposed on Bell Rock – one of the energy vortexes. Sharing the news with Cris felt like telling a mother! We absolutely loved staying in such as special place as is the Lantern Light Inn during this very significant time. If you are going to Sedona, and you want an exceptional experience, I recommend you stay with Cris and Edward. We will most certainly be back!

Room Tip: All the various rooms have their own charm and purpose. Go on their website and call Cris to discuss...
  • Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank PositiveEnergy
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 26 September 2011

I went up to Sedona to spend the weekend for work. I work with Developmentally Disabled Individuals and they are holding a Fashion Show to try to raise money to go on a trip. I went to Sedona to see if any of the businesses could help me out with donations for their Silent Auction. I went and spoke to many local businesses, including the Lantern Light Inn Bed and Breakfast. When I went in, I spoke with the man who was in the lobby. I explained the reason I was in town and he looked at me and said, "Why don't you go back to where you came from and see if they can help you out. You are in Northern Arizona. I have no money to give you, I am 80 years old and still working, you think I have money to give out." I was so incredibly appalled by his response. He didn't even let me finish explaining that I was not looking for a free room, I was looking to see if we could buy a room at a discounted rate to help my clients out. My response to him was "Well the individuals that I work with are unable to work because of their disabilities, so I am trying to help them go on a trip they otherwise would not be able to go on." I understand that the economy is hard right now, but the whole weekend I was in Sedona, the streets were packed with tourists coming from all over. If this man was unable to help with donations, all he had to say was "I'm sorry, at this time, I am unable to help out with your Silent Auction." He didn't need to tell me to "go back to where I came from." First of all, I only live about an hour and a half away from Sedona, so it is not 'Northern Arizona'. Sedona is located in Central Arizona.

When I go up to Sedona, I like to try new places each time because there are so many little things in Sedona that can make your experience different each time. I will tell you right now, I will NEVER stay at the Lantern Light Inn Bed and Breakfast because of how I was treated. As I said before, I understand if a small business could not help my clients out, but there is a nice way that it could have been said. As I was walking into the Inn, I thought to myself, "This place is really cute! I may have to stay here sometime!" After my experience, I would NEVER stay there and I will NOT ever recommend it to anyone either!

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business