“Excellent Breakfast; Great views”

Creekside American Bistro
Ranked #32 of 211 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: American
Good for: View, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Creekside Restaurant, Sedona, Arizona, located at Creekside Plaza, just one block south of 89A and half a block north of Tlaquepaque, is a favorite of locals and visitors alike. Creekside Sedona Restaurant features casual Sedona dining at its best with fresh wholesome cuisine, exquisite ambiance, which includes a full service bar, fine wines, spirits, and famous locally brewed beers.
Reviewed 25 June 2018

I came here for breakfast several years ago while in Sedona and went back on my recent trip. It was just as good I remembered! I got the avocado toast and my boyfriend got the breakfast burrito - both were delicious! Sit out back on the patio for great views! Service is great and waiters are friendly. Best breakfast in town!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Wound up here after the Valet at Kimpton referred us. Didn't realize most of Sedona shuts down by 9pm. The four of us were able to get a nice patio table and delicious food here. I enjoyed the roasted tomato soup, a side salad, and crab cake dinner. The crab cake was the best I think I've ever had...complete with a snappy remoulade sauce. The service was attentive, the atmosphere quiet, and perfectly lovely on a nice evening. I'd definitely go back, and would always recommend this little establishment off of the beaten path in Sedona.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I along with our two dogs had a wonderful dinner. The dogs were brought fresh water as soon as we sat down at our table on the deck. The food was fabulous (along with a great beverage selection)...my husband had the shrimp and grits and I had the Mercer's crab cake combo for dinner. Our dogs thoroughly enjoyed their venison stew. For dessert, my husband and I shared the peach cobbler...delish! We're planning a visit back to Sedona next year and will definitely be back for a meal. Fantastic food, staff, views, and menu for pups!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 21 June 2018

We had a great first dinner in Sedona. Sitting outside on the patio is a must! The cocktail drinks are expensive but very potent. We ordered the bruschetta, which was amazing. My husband ordered the short rib, and I had the beet salad since I'm a vegetarian. We both enjoyed our meals, the service and the scenery.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

The food is fresh and creative and well priced. Good for breakfast, lunch or dinner. We sat outside on the deck and the view was great