“Yummy!”

Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 20
Cuisines: American, Mexican, Cafe
Good for: View, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery
Description: Canyon Breeze Restaurant - The Gathering Place in Uptown Sedona. Canyon Breeze Restaurant is conveniently located in the middle of busy Uptown. Enjoy the amazing red rock view from our back patio and select from over one hundred fast and friendly menu items including home-made pizza from the brick-fired oven, fresh-made organic juice and smoothies, sandwiches, salads, wraps, burgers, Starbucks coffee, ice cream, sundaes, American and Mexican cuisine, and a full bar. The options are endless at Canyon Breeze. A great stop for the whole family or tour groups 'on the go.' Canyon Breeze has large indoor and outdoor seating areas for groups up to 250 people.
Reviewed 28 October 2018

This was a great place to eat lunch and sit outside and enjoy the view. I ordered the nachos and it was big enough to share with someone and VERY tasty. I loved it!

Date of visit: October 2018
SedonaC1, Manager at Canyon Breeze Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2018

Thank you for choosing to have lunch with us and for sharing your review! We’re glad you enjoyed the nachos and look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 15 October 2018

There are plenty of food and beverage choices, food is kind of expensive, but that seemed true everywhere, $12 for a chili dog, $14 for a turkey club, but were big portions and ours were pretty good. They has an ice cream kiosk, coffee kiosk and bar also. You have to snag a table in the back patio to make it worthwhile. TIP: Just outside the entrance is a place selling Jeep tours and stuff, the sign says free maps. Chat with them and they give you a 15% discount coupon to use in the restaurant.

Date of visit: October 2018
SedonaC1, Manager at Canyon Breeze Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2018

Thank you for your recent visit and for taking the time to share your review. We are glad to know that you enjoyed your meals and our red rock views. We look forward to welcoming you back again the next time you're in Sedona.

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

This is a reasonable place for a quick bite. But not good value for the cost or quality. The burgers were not great nor were the fries. Another one of us had tamale, which did not have much flavor. Nice view - but so many other places have a great view.

Date of visit: October 2018
SedonaC1, Manager at Canyon Breeze Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2018

Thank you for stopping in and sharing your feedback. While we're glad that you enjoyed our view, we're sorry that your meals were not up to your expectations. We do use quality ingredients on all our menu items but will share your review with our culinary team. Thank you again!

Reviewed 10 October 2018

Very, very busy walk up restaurant. ordered our food, got our drinks, found a table. Food was served quickly. Their Cuban sandwich is delicious. Hubby had their club - loaded with meat and cheese, brother and wife had their burgers and fries... big and cooked as ordered.
If you want a little view - step outside the back and eat outside...

Date of visit: September 2018
SedonaC1, Manager at Canyon Breeze Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2018

Thank you for bringing your group to dine with us. We’re glad to learn you all enjoyed your meals and hope to welcome you again!

Reviewed 8 October 2018

Stopped in for lunch on a weekday when we were in uptown Sedona. It is conveniently located between several shops.There are plenty of tables located inside and the front of the building is open to the outside. There is also limited patio seating which looks out to the mountains - a great scenic view. The seating area was kept clean.

Food is ordered at a counter and picked up at a different counter when it is ready. When I picked up my wife's order, a Harvest Salad with Mango Vinaigrette, the vinaigrette was tipped over and in just one part of the salad. I asked for another dressing which they were happy to give me. When I picked up my order, the Frito Chili Bowl, I didn't see any Fritos in it. I asked about it and the counter person told me they must be underneath the surface of the chili. After finding that wasn't the case, they provided me with a cup of Fritos for me to dump in the chili. My wife liked her salad and I thought the chili was okay.

Date of visit: September 2018
SedonaC1, Manager at Canyon Breeze Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Thank you for coming in and for taking the time to share your review. We are glad to know that you liked the setup of our restaurant with red rock views. Also, we're glad that you were satisfied with your meals and we hope that you plan to return. Thank you again!

Been to Canyon Breeze Restaurant? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK