“Delicious as always”
Review of India Palace

India Palace
Ranked #94 of 198 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Sedona, Arizona
“Delicious as always”
Reviewed 23 April 2012

I have been going tot his place for 10 years. The food here just keeps getting better and better. It's high quality, well prepared, North Indian Vegetarian and meat dishes. I am vegetarian and there is always plenty to eat, and their lunch buffet is AMAZING. I love the food here and am so happy it's right here in Sedona where I live!

1 Thank Sarah86336
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Bellingham
“Very Good”
Reviewed 23 April 2012

We were so happy to find and Indian Restaurant, and went there for lunch. Like most Indian rest. it was a buffet. It was well tended, however and the food seemed fresh and was very tasty. There was a good variety, and all was good. One of our party had not ever had Indian Food and was not particularly wowed, but we wrote that off as inexperience, the rest of us thought it was geat. Service was very good and friendly.

• Visited April 2012
Jackson, MS
“First Indian food”
Reviewed 20 April 2012

I only gave it three stars because I am not that familiar with Indian food, and have little to compare it to. I went for an early dinner, and was seated immediately. The dish I ordered was good. And spicy, as I expected. I was given a choice of mild, medium or spicy, and chose mild. Even mild is spicy. The naan and mint chutney were great. My only problem with the service was that my water glass was not refilled very quickly. They were not busy, and the servers were congregating in a corner, not paying attention to the guests.

sedona
“Great Food”
Reviewed 18 April 2012

Just walk in and you'll know why it gets an excellent rating from me. The food is fresh and delicious. The owner is just the nicest guy. Lovely Indian food for sure!

“Great food and value!”
Reviewed 3 April 2012 via mobile

We love Indian food and this is superb! We wanted to eat at the infamous Elote, but apparently they're closed on Monday nights. No biggie, as we loved The India Palace! The saga paneer was excellent. We had two dishes, two orders of naan and one beer and our total with tip was only $36!