“The Eggplant Parmesan melts in your mouth-Best in Arizona!”

Gerardo's Italian Kitchen
Ranked #28 of 199 Restaurants in Sedona
Price range: US$ 12 - US$ 30
Reviewed 2 March 2017

Gerardo's Italian Kitchen has the absolutely - by far - the best Eggplant Parmesan in all of Arizona- in my opinion! It absolutely melts in your mouth! It can be hard to find vegetarian meals of this quality anywhere, but this dish makes us go back over and over again. Thanks Gerardo! Also, if you love garlic bread this bread is so delicious be careful, it is addictive. Top things off with some sinful gelato! You cannot go wrong at Gerardos. Everything is ALWAYS fresh and delicious! Enjoy. Our waitress- Megan always remembers our favorite items! Thank Megan!

1  Thank StevieVnuk

Reviewed 24 February 2017

We had a substantial delay in getting seated (even though there were empty tables) because the front desk staff wanted to "let the kitchen get caught up with" all of the orders already pending. We stood for half an hour before we were seated. After that, service was attentive and we had a good waiter. We placed our food order and received it after little delay. All three of us found our meals to be quite average. after sucha long delay to get seated, we expected a bit more.

Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

We just had a delicious meal at Gerardo's. The garlic bread was great, our entrees were fantastic and the service was perfect. My husband ordered the Sausage and I ordered the Eggplant Parmesan. We have ordered these entrees in many restaurants and Gerardo's version of both were above our expectations.

To top it off, we mentioned to the waitress that it was my birthday and she surprised us with a delicious Zeppole with a birthday candle.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Since I moved to Sedona a few years ago, this restaurant location has changed hands a few times, and since the last incarnation was a bit of a disappointment I was a little reluctant to try Gerardo's. I was beyond pleasantly surprised! The food at this quaint little bistro was excellent and the service was some of the best I have experienced to date here in Sedona. With so many choices here in our tourist town, it is great to know that striving for excellence is still a priority for some restaurateurs. Bravo Gerardo's, I will absolutely recommend you to my friends and the numerable tourist visitors I encounter.

1  Thank Lori M
Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

Was in Sedona for the 2017 Sedona Marathon. Drove in to town Thursday night for the Saturday morning run. Wanted to try something I haven't had before and went to Gerardo's for take out. I wished I ate there. Place has a nice cozy feel and staff were super nice and generous. Extremely satisfied with my cheese pizza and garlic bread.this place is highly recommended by me:)

Been to Gerardo's Italian Kitchen? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK