The Phoenician is an absolutely beautiful property with immaculately landscaped grounds and flower beds. It is truely stunning. So are the room prices for what is provided. This was my 3rd stay in one of the apparently regular rooms. There is absolutely nothing in these rooms to justify these prices and I believe every one of our group of about 14 conference attendees felt that same. The carpet looks spotted and dirty, the deck furniture needs cleaning as it is stained-table and one lounge chair. The very large bathroom had a bathroom scale with the top peeling off of it. Yech. The free internet access was difficult to log on to and you had to do it multiple times per day. I have never seen a set up as cumbersome anywhere and I travel alot.
On the plus side, the service was almost impeccable- from arrival, the bell desk, check in, the daily staff, room service, pool attendants, lounge, restaurant, etc. I did have one interaction with a front desk person who was slightly less helpful then almost anyone else but still nearly perfect overall. They are true professionals.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Phoenician is a luxury resort in Scottsdale, Arizona, situated on 250 acres at the base of Camelback Mountain. From May through September 2017, The Phoenician will be undergoing extensive enhancements to its signature public areas. During this time, the main lobby, front desk, pool complex, spa and select dining venues will be closed. These services and amenities will be available at alternate locations on the resort grounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your The Phoenician, Scottsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Phoenician, Scottsdale Hotel Scottsdale
- Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale
- The Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale