we didn't think we'd enjoy this large a resort but booked a casita on the beautiful grounds of the Phoenician hotel. the service was amoung the best we'd ever encountered. the restaurants were delicious and well priced and our breakfasts from AMEX platinum were included. the rooms were spacious, views of the pools (5) were relaxing and the art work on the property amazing. vice president Beiden was there over the same weekend and secutiry was very tight but manageable. we look forward to returning soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Phoenician is a luxury resort in Scottsdale, Arizona, situated on 250 acres at the base of Camelback Mountain. From May through September 2017, The Phoenician will be undergoing extensive enhancements to its signature public areas. During this time, the main lobby, front desk, pool complex, spa and select dining venues will be closed. These services and amenities will be available at alternate locations on the resort grounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your The Phoenician, Scottsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Phoenician, Scottsdale Hotel Scottsdale
- Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale
- The Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale