other travellers have booked this property
Swimming pool and hot tub area
Living room w/queen fold out couch Living room with fireplace
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
Swimming pool and hot tub area
Living room w/queen fold out couch
Living room with fireplace
View to kitchen and dining area
Kitchen is fully equipped
Dining area
Master bedroom with king size bed
Bathroom with tub and shower
Exercise room
Landscaping
Covered parking area
Sunset from balcony
Community room
Checking out the tourists
Common walk ways
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Jaybot7
“Good location.”
Reviewed 3 May 2015 for a stay in April 2015
person found this review helpful

Good location. Literally a 2 minute drive to Fashion Square. Grocery store in walking distance.

Owner initially responded quickly, then sprang an unexpected extra deposit for $300 not listed on flipkey. Property manager was flakey. Strange visits from contractors for downstairs neighbors wanting to remodel.

The condo itself was average. Small, one bedroom, living area and open dining/kitchen. Air conditioning was unbalanced (and super loud): too cold in bedroom, too warm in living area. Turns into a strange balancing act.

Loud, obnoxious neighbors. Next door neighbor plays TV really loud all day until about Midnight. Downstairs, an electric bass player in a band who practices often, loudly, and badly. Worse, he decided to have his whole band over to practice on Saturday night, until about 1AM.

Granted, at this location and this price, the availability was nice. However, had I known the above issues existed before staying, I would have kept searching.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
14 May 2015
Dear Jason,
Thank you for staying at my apartment. I'm sorry to hear that there was construction going on in the unit below you which I didn't know, otherwise I would have brought it to your attention before you decided to rent the apartment.
I offer a damage waiver insurance of $ 49.00 or a refundable damage deposit of $ 300.00. I'm sorry that wasn't clear to you from the website and I will clarify this better for future guests.
The legal size of the unit per county records is 771 square feet, which according to the average standard is large.
The new air conditioning system was installed last July. You can adjust it to set the temperature to you liking. I think our caretaker Vickie would have been happy to come and assist you with it. I'm sorry you found Vickie as flakey,it's the first complaint I hear about her.
As far as loud music and TV from neighbors, we cannot control who occupies these units at any given time. We have not had a complaint in the past, however, it can be annoying when this happens. My experience has been to talk to the offenders and ask them to turn it lower, or in a severe case call the police.
Thank you again for your time in posting this comment.
Hilde
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$ 1,750
/ Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing