“I love this place. It is a bargain.”
other traveller has booked this property
Balcony
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Balcony
Master Suite Bath
Four Seasons Residence Club
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Joseph S
Toronto, Canada
“I love this place. It is a bargain.”
Reviewed 24 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Well I have finally found a great way to save money and stay at the greatest hotel chain in the world. Buy a time share at the Four Seasons Residences in Scottsdale.

I just spent a week there and I have to tell you it was out of this world.

It has all of the benefits of the Four Seasons, the rooms were great, the service was great and the amenities awesome.

I think this resort is way undervalued and a steel right now. Buy in while you can. That's my advice.

Also PROOF the restaurant is just fantastic.

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
LeahPhila...
Philadelphia, PA
“This is a Desert Wonderland!!”
Reviewed 13 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013
person found this review helpful

I can't say enough positive things about the Four Seasons Residence Club, Scottsdale. It has all the amenities of the Four Seasons Hotel plus several swimming pools of its own, a constantly updated gym and the best little restaurant around, The Ocotillo Grill, with its outstanding chef, Eduardo. What is remarkable about the Residence Club is if you are coming for the first time or are a repeat owner, you instantly become part of an extended family of helpful and caring individuals The experience starts with popcorn, apples and ice tea upon arrival and usually ends with hugs, tears and an "I'll see you real soon". The 2 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath living units all have modern kitchens, dining areas, and two balconies or patios. Sometimes these units can be split into a studio and one bedroom section, which is a great way to modify or extend your stay. I can write at length of some wonderful activities like the weekly wine tasting or the salsa making seminars or of the daily Kids Club which takes the pressure off the parents, or of Monday afternoon Bingo (which is just fun). I can babble forever about Eduardo's culinary masterpieces...especially when he creates a Wednesday night dinner (weather permitting)...or provides the best breakfast burrito (upon request). And I could write pages about the virtues of every staff member associated with the Residence Club and the hotel itself. But all of this is for you to experience and adapt to your own preferences...because you can do that too. Personally, I leave the site to do some remarkable nearby hiking along what must be 50 or more trails. Others leave to play golf or to shop. But one thing we all have in common is that we come "home" again to our wonderful "family" and friends....We come home to OUR Residence Club, Scottsdale, Troon North!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Just about everything associated with the property. It all works!
Liked least: That I had to leave.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing