Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 573
FindHotelUS$ 573
TravelocityUS$ 573
PricelineUS$ 580
2,016 results
All reviews lazy river relaxation pool wine dinner golf course tony miller bedroom premium bedroom villa villa guests main resort fun team vacation ownership time share hotel pool full kitchen westin kierland ice water flow rider
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 August 2021 via mobile

First things first. This is a separate location from the Westin property with well appointed rooms with kitchenettes right by a pool. It’s perfect for families. The lazy river is a huge hit with lots of activities and dive in movies in the summer. One year they had a watermelon eating contest that was hilarious! Kids can use the clubhouse while grownups dine at Kierland. Deseo is amazing, and if I am not mistaken, they still have the Irish bagpiper who plays at sunset on the golf course. There’s an adult pool and a family pool. Service is great. Quesadillas are yummy and the frozen drinks are a welcome refreshment in the hot desert heat! Kierland is a five minute walk. Ocean Club is a 5* steakhouse that never disappoints. Economic options would be Cheesecake Factory, Grimaldi’s Pizzs, Brio-lots of choices there.

Room tip: This is the perfect location for families wanting a central location to shopping, dining and golf. It’s a hot spot in the winter months.
Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank jenniferannec2021
Scott Caldwell, General Manager at The Westin Kierland Villas, Scottsdale, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2021

Thank you for your review and helpful suggestions. I would like to share that Deseo is not available as of now. I hope you will return to stay with us again very soon!

Reviewed 3 July 2021

My family stayed here the 2nd time. 1st rime in sept 2019 and again July 2021. The front person, Joshua, greeted us as we for off our car to check in. Walked us to the front desk with us and offered us water. On the 3rd day of our stay, my mom (we are local in az), my mom came to join us at the pool. It’s really hot and she sat at the lounge while we were swimming. Unfortunately she got what I learned later as head stroke. As we got onto the bus, her face became pale and John the shuttle driver then explained to us about heat stroke and offered to send a security person to go up to our room to check on her. 2 guys came to check on her, another manager who brought water bottle and Joshua came with Gatorade. My mom recovered, and it was just maxing the attentiveness that the staff gave to us. I had to run back to the other resort to get my kids and John asked how she was doing. Upon checked out, Joshua asked about my mom. Beside this incident, I do like this resort because of its amenities (kitchen and washer/dryer), big enough pools, and access to the bigger resort and spa is a plus! Highly recommend this place!

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Ellychh
Scott Caldwell, General Manager at The Westin Kierland Villas, Scottsdale, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2021

My team told me about your mother. I'm very glad she is better and appreciate you mentioning John and Josh. They both have been with us for several years and are great ambassadors of the property. I hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 3 July 2021

This was really a beautiful resort. Grounds are gorgeous, right on the golf course - husband was happy - our room was near the relaxation pool/hot tub. It was so nice to have a recreation pool that was separated from the relaxation pool. All the families with little kids were over there (my kids are grown and there was a time when I wanted the rec pool but not now). The only bad thing is the rec pool closes at 8pm, so families would bring little kids over to the relaxation pool which is open 24 hours. Service at the poolside bar was fantastic, though the very young bartended did NOT know how to make a good whiskey sour. So we saved our money and stuck with just non-alcoholic drinks. The golf course was nice and the concierge fit my husband into their schedule. They offer a shuttle to the other resort which is nearby but that resort was PACKED with kids so we only went once. They also offer shuttle service to nearby grocery stores which was a nice service that we didn't use, but good to know. The rooms are beautiful, spacious and they have every kitchen item you might need. Nice to have a washer/dryer in unit.

Date of stay: June 2021

I greatly appreciate you sharing your review on tripadvisor. I hear from many of our guests that our kitchens and in-room laundry make traveling easier. I like whiskey sours and will see if we can improve our recipe. I hope you will visit us again soon.

Reviewed 25 June 2021

Our family stayed at the resort for 3 nights, and the Villa for 3 nights (we had a return package from a trip to the resort last year). My husband and our 2 adult daughters went. we really loved the Villas. Especially the pools! We spent all days at the activity pool, and got a cabana. For owners, the cabana is only $50/day. well worth it because it had a table and chairs to get in from the heat if you wanted some shade. We played cards out there, had lunch out there, (they have service and great food!)... and also they had some fun activities all day long. We were there the first week in May and the pool was not crowded at all! Some things were still closed like the poolside bar, but the service was still there, so we didnt mind.

The room we had was a one-bedroom King, and a pullout couch in the living area. Very clean and lots of space. A nice kitchenette as well. We will be back!

Date of stay: May 2021
1  Thank Tractor4461
Scott Caldwell, General Manager at The Westin Kierland Villas, Scottsdale, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2021

Thank you for staying with us. It's been wonderful having our guests and owners back with us. Our pool bar is now open and we continue to review guidance to open additional amenities. I appreciate your comments and hope you will come back very soon.

Reviewed 10 June 2021 via mobile

Recently took a girls trip to the WKV and from the moment we arrived the service was amazing! The grounds are beautifully kept, rooms nice and the kitchen has everything you need for cooking in. Kurt and Dennis shuttled us around the property, resort and the commons. We spent a lot of our time at the recreation pool because of the entertainment. Megan did a wonderful job leading trivia and name that tune! Dani kept the poolside drinks flowing. Talk about service with a smile!

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends

My favorite comments to read are those that talk about our team. I believe we have one of the best teams in the business and I'm very glad they took such great care of you and your friends. I hope you will visit again soon.