1,744 results
All reviews lazy river relaxation pool wine dinner tony miller golf course market grill premium villa bedroom villa starwood owners main resort villa guests time share fun team hotel pool scottsdale quarter vacation ownership full kitchen
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

I think this is all timeshares but you also gets access to the Westin resort a quick shuttle drive away. Our room had a great view over the golf course looking to the local hills. A really cool thing is that while hanging by the pools Westinemployees come by with iced water and cups to keep you hydrated in the heat. If you have kids make sure to go over to the Westin resort for the lazy river and slide. I have not stayed at the resort and spa but it is truly a beautiful facility.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Scott_Caldwell, General Manager at The Westin Kierland Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for posting your experience on tripadvisor. I'm happy you enjoyed your time with us. Many of our guests do also enjoy using the amenities of our sister resort. I hope you will join us again soon.

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

Westin Kierland Villas is a great venue for relaxing and enjoying the beautiful surroundings. The villas are well maintained, clean and nicely supplied with a full kitchen, washer & dryer etc.
The staff, including manger Scott Caldwell, will make your stay exceptional.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Thank you very much for your kind comments. I'm glad you mentioned the kitchen and washer/dryer. I know some guests are surprised by the size and convenience of our rooms. I hope you will always consider Kierland a home in Scottsdale.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

We had another great week at the Kierland. The Villas have been remodeled and are really nice. Heavenly Beds are too soft, but the new sleeper sofas have memory foam mattresses that are much better and the new decor is a delight. Can't beat the location and amenities between the Villas and the hotel.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Scott_Caldwell, General Manager at The Westin Kierland Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Thank you very much for your comments. I'm glad you enjoyed our renovated rooms. When you return, we'd be happy to put a bed board to see if that will make your bed a bit firmer.

Reviewed 13 April 2018

The beds were so comfortable. If the resort wasn't so inviting we might have been tempted to stay in bed the whole stay. Great place. The golf course is expensive but well maintained. I think they should have supplied the carts with water.....for $150 a round it is a small expense.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

When you are on vacation, you can stay in bed all day if you want! I am glad you were able to experience some of the other amenities of our property. I will certainly share your suggestion of water on the carts with the Director of Golf. I know they do have water on the course but i understand your point. Thank your for your recent stay.

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

This was our third stay at this resort and it’s wonderful. Caters to families, daily activities around the pool which my grandchildren love. Staff service around pool is exceptional. Small slip up with housekeeping but was handled and resolved by management. Short walk to hotel and spa where pool has a lazy river and surf pool. Many area restaurants are within walking distance, offer discounts to Westin guests and have wonderful food. We love this place and will likely return again next year.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

I appreciate you choosing to return to vacation with us again. I know our entire team loves seeing families enjoy their time with us. I'm sorry we had a housekeeping issue, but am glad we resolved it. Please let me know if we can assist with any needs for your return next year.