“Kosher traveller's dream! Freshest, tastiest food and best service!”
Review of Mozart Cafe & Bakery - CLOSED

Mozart Cafe & Bakery
Cuisines: Israeli
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 15 October 2015

My husband and I visited in July...the chef (I know how to pronounce his name but not sure of spelling...Jamai) was so pleasant and friendly and willing to accomodate the menu if we so desired...someone who really demonstrated his dedication and took pride in the food he prepared and in pleasing his customers. It was so excellent that after we tried different dishes the first time, we ordered 5 days worth of food, to take with us when we drove to stay in Sedona 2 hours away. I felt so fortunate that instead of eating cream cheese and tuna sandwiches as we initially thought would be our destiny, we could have varying lunch and dinner menus while 2 hours away where kosher food did not exist! Jamai's dressings and toppings are all freshly homemade and even simple side dishes like rice were dreamy-tasting. Everything is made freshly, on the spot. We relied on him to decide for us what food would keep best and what amounts we should take and he was right on target with all the decisions. We even met the owner when we picked up our food and he also went out of his way for us, offering us cheese blintzes which I usually am indifferent about, but even they were amazing, best I ever had. Just wish a restaurant like this would be in each place we travel to because it really would be a kosher traveller's dream.

Reviewed 8 September 2015

This is my favorite restaurant in Scottsdale! The chef is willing to make anything that you want even if its not on the menu and does such a great job! we just got fish tacos and they were amazing!! The staff and owner are super friendly which just makes the whole experience better. Thank you for consistently providing such great food :)

1  Thank Nikky B
Reviewed 29 August 2015

Very nice family place, friendly wait staff. Everyone enjoyed what they ordered. Maybe I just ordered the wrong thing...it was a cheese stuffed pastry that hardly had anything in it, very strange. Even so I will come back to give it another try and order something else since I love local family owned places. Also, because they served illy coffee :)

Reviewed 26 August 2015 via mobile

I was in Mozart last night and it was fabulous! I had the special recommended by the Chef. I didn't expect it to be such a large portion but I wasn't complaining . It was the best eggplant parm I've ever had. The restaurant was clean and the service was good! The waitress was such a sweetheart. I wanted to adopt her and take her back to New York with me. I heard this was a good place to go and I'm glad I went because everyone was very friendly. The menu is huge so I'm sure I will be back to try more food there.

2  Thank LilianaVenezia
Reviewed 20 August 2015 via mobile

The breakfast here is incredible! It is fully satisfying and they aren't cheep on anything. The salad was fresh and the eggs were cooked to perfection other than their delicious food we had the honor of meet the owner eti and chef jaime. They both were very kind. The service was amazing and restaurant itself has a relaxing touch to it. Over all the cafe is a great place for breakfast or lunch.

1  Thank David B