“Best food and service!”

Cuisines: Israeli
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 8 September 2015

This is my favorite restaurant in Scottsdale! The chef is willing to make anything that you want even if its not on the menu and does such a great job! we just got fish tacos and they were amazing!! The staff and owner are super friendly which just makes the whole experience better. Thank you for consistently providing such great food :)

1  Thank Nikky B

Reviewed 29 August 2015

Very nice family place, friendly wait staff. Everyone enjoyed what they ordered. Maybe I just ordered the wrong thing...it was a cheese stuffed pastry that hardly had anything in it, very strange. Even so I will come back to give it another try and order something else since I love local family owned places. Also, because they served illy coffee :)

Reviewed 26 August 2015 via mobile

I was in Mozart last night and it was fabulous! I had the special recommended by the Chef. I didn't expect it to be such a large portion but I wasn't complaining . It was the best eggplant parm I've ever had. The restaurant was clean and the service was good! The waitress was such a sweetheart. I wanted to adopt her and take her back to New York with me. I heard this was a good place to go and I'm glad I went because everyone was very friendly. The menu is huge so I'm sure I will be back to try more food there.

2  Thank LilianaVenezia
Reviewed 20 August 2015 via mobile

The breakfast here is incredible! It is fully satisfying and they aren't cheep on anything. The salad was fresh and the eggs were cooked to perfection other than their delicious food we had the honor of meet the owner eti and chef jaime. They both were very kind. The service was amazing and restaurant itself has a relaxing touch to it. Over all the cafe is a great place for breakfast or lunch.

1  Thank David B
Reviewed 5 August 2015 via mobile

The best kosher restaurant in Arizona!!!
The food and salads are sooo fresh and mmmmm delicious. Based off of other reviews, i asked the chef for a special dish that wasnt not on the menu... i was blown away! Het met every and any expectation i had. I will definetely be returning to Mozart cafe.

1  Thank Boris S