“Highly recommend!”

Cuisines: Israeli
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 26 August 2015 via mobile

I was in Mozart last night and it was fabulous! I had the special recommended by the Chef. I didn't expect it to be such a large portion but I wasn't complaining . It was the best eggplant parm I've ever had. The restaurant was clean and the service was good! The waitress was such a sweetheart. I wanted to adopt her and take her back to New York with me. I heard this was a good place to go and I'm glad I went because everyone was very friendly. The menu is huge so I'm sure I will be back to try more food there.

2  Thank LilianaVenezia

Reviewed 20 August 2015 via mobile

The breakfast here is incredible! It is fully satisfying and they aren't cheep on anything. The salad was fresh and the eggs were cooked to perfection other than their delicious food we had the honor of meet the owner eti and chef jaime. They both were very kind. The service was amazing and restaurant itself has a relaxing touch to it. Over all the cafe is a great place for breakfast or lunch.

1  Thank David B
Reviewed 5 August 2015 via mobile

The best kosher restaurant in Arizona!!!
The food and salads are sooo fresh and mmmmm delicious. Based off of other reviews, i asked the chef for a special dish that wasnt not on the menu... i was blown away! Het met every and any expectation i had. I will definetely be returning to Mozart cafe.

1  Thank Boris S
Reviewed 20 July 2015

I went here for breakfast and the food was exceptional. I ordered the Quesadilla, and what was served was out of this world!!! The Chef Jaime served it stuffed full of delicious vegetables cooked Al dente, a yummy potato hash with bell peppers and home made roasted pepper Salsa The presentation was incredible all topped with an avocado cut to look like a flower!!!! Way more than I was expecting for breakfast! The service was warm and friendly, Ketzia our server always had a smile and looked after our every need.

5* for sure for this great restaurant!!!

2  Thank Mitch G
Reviewed 29 June 2015

Great kosher dairy restaurant. Jaime, the cook, prepares gourmet meals on/off the menu with a beautiful presentation. Casual atmosphere. Supervised by the Greater Phoenix Vaad.

2  Thank Rene L