“Wow!”

Cuisines: Israeli
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 20 July 2015

I went here for breakfast and the food was exceptional. I ordered the Quesadilla, and what was served was out of this world!!! The Chef Jaime served it stuffed full of delicious vegetables cooked Al dente, a yummy potato hash with bell peppers and home made roasted pepper Salsa The presentation was incredible all topped with an avocado cut to look like a flower!!!! Way more than I was expecting for breakfast! The service was warm and friendly, Ketzia our server always had a smile and looked after our every need.

5* for sure for this great restaurant!!!

2  Thank Mitch G

Reviewed 29 June 2015

Great kosher dairy restaurant. Jaime, the cook, prepares gourmet meals on/off the menu with a beautiful presentation. Casual atmosphere. Supervised by the Greater Phoenix Vaad.

2  Thank Rene L
Reviewed 18 June 2015 via mobile

We visited Mozart Cafe twice during our trip to Scottsdale. LOVED it! Such a warm, friendly atmosphere. Chef Jamie really went out of his way to assure we were satisfied and boy, were we! His skills speak for themselves when you taste the food he prepares. Everything is fresh and tasty. The pizza is outstanding with thin crust and make your own option with plenty of toppings. The pasta was cooked to al dente perfection- which is really hard to come by. Try it for yourself, you won't be dissapointed! Be sure to introduce yourself to Chef Jamie for an even more impressive experience.

1  Thank BB1714
Reviewed 15 April 2015

You've probably noticed that Vegetarian restaurants are all highly rated on Trip Advisor. I suspect that's because dedicated vegans would never give any vegetarian place a bad rating -- it would go against their life's mission. When I see a vegetarian restaurant rated highly on Trip Advisor, I take it with a grain of salt (vegan salt of course). Mozart Cafe is fine, but note that they don't serve any meat. There's nothing special there, except for the prices being higher than they should be for what you're getting.

Reviewed 31 March 2015 via mobile

We had dinner at Mozart Cafe and Bakery with two other couples, and we all were very happy with the food and attentive staff. Mozart is a locally-owned kosher restaurant, and before going there, I wasn't sure if the food would be good. I shouldn't have doubted it.

The food was wonderful, thanks to chef Jaime Hernandez's culinary skills. I suggest that you call the restaurant ahead of time to make sure he will be preparing the meals the day you will be visiting Mozart. Chef Hernandez's wife, Katzia, provided excellent service.

Because the restaurant adheres to the rules of kashrut (kosher food prep), diners can be sure the food is fresh and prepared in a clean, safe kitchen.

We began the meal with a gnocchi appetizer that was delicious. The tomato sauce was freshly prepared.

Each of the three women in our group had the pear, pecan and dried cranberry salad, with feta cheese. I elected to add a salmon filet to my salad. The salad was among the best I have ever tasted, crisp on the outside, moist and perfectly cooked on the inside.

My husband had the salmon chipotle wrap, with avocado and slaw. He is a finicky eater, yet he couldn't stop raving about how wonderful his meal was.

The other men in our group had baked ziti, Moroccan salmon, and fatouche salad. All of them left empty plates at the end of the meal.

During the meal, the chef came to our table to check on how we were enjoying our meal. He was very friendly, and at the end of dinner, we applauded his culinary skill.

Do yourself a favor, and dine at Mozart Cafe and Bakery. You won't regret it.

2  Thank judy f