Says it's newly renovated but only portions of the room. Carpet is a mess - wont go barefoot. I'm afraid to sleep on the bed. Bathroom is gross. Kitchen is beat up. Walls are recently painted and a new fake wood floor. It's like they they did parts of the room but not all so its mix and match. Most tenants seem like they are transient. Outside of building is stained and ugly they could clean it up. I realized that these rooms do not get daily cleaning - thats part of the extended stay deal. The down side is that when you leave they do a quick once over and that adds up over time (less cleaning = dirty rooms). If this is listed as recently renovated I'd hate to see what an old one looks like! I'm out of here after one day. It is cheap with a kitchen and walking distance to old town if you can stand coming home later.
Property: Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Scottsdale - Old TownAddress: 3560 N. Marshall Way, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites - Phoenix - Scottsdale)
Region: United States > Arizona > Central Arizona > Scottsdale
Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #73 of 75 Hotels in Scottsdale
Price range (per night): ₹ 4,127 - ₹ 15,459
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Scottsdale - Old Town 2.5*
Number of rooms: 120
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Hotels.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Scottsdale - Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Studio Hotel Scottsdale
- Homestead Studio Suites Scottsdale
- Homestead Scottsdale
- Homestead Suites Scottsdale
- Scottsdale Homestead Suites