“Well Worth the Wait”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown Scottsdale
Reviewed 18 May 2018

On a recent trip to Scottsdale, we got a chance to eat breakfast at the Daily Dose. Usually there is a very long line, and I'm not the most patient person. However, now I know why people wait to get in. The food is outstanding. There were four of us and we all enjoyed our selections. The best part was the server/owner named Jennlynn. Talk about a funny, charming person. She had us laughing and made some great recommendations from the menu. Next time in Scottsdale, I'll wait to get in, 'cause the food is that good.

Reviewed 4 May 2018

My friends and I opened this bar & grille one morning and were greeted by friendly service, a pleasant atmosphere, and a great breakfast. Nice selection of "Benedicts." Mine had local flavor, made with crispy polenta, roasted poblano pepper, white cheese sauce and hollandaise, but there were plenty to choose from. No need to look for any place else for breakfast.

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

We ate here on a busy Saturday morning. There were only two of us so we only had to wait for a table for about 10 min but larger parties were waiting longer. They had water and coffee set out at the front for while you were waiting which I thought was a nice touch. Many things on the menu looked delicious, and they have an extensive drinks menu as well. I ended up getting the top sirloin eggs Benedict which was quite good. The steak could have been a bit more flavorful but overall a nice meal. The service was decent, especially considering how busy they were. It’s small but you don’t feel claustrophobic or anything; nice atmosphere. The restaurant and bathrooms all seemed very clean.

Reviewed 13 April 2018

Went there for early (7:30am) breakfast and totally enjoyed eating outside. Husband had the crab cake omelet and gave it 5 stars! I had the yogurt/fresh fruit bowl and bacon. All were superb! The location was perfectly situated.

Reviewed 7 April 2018

Some friends and I visited here for breakfast. There were lots of people waiting to be seated which told me it was probably worth the wait. For breakfast I ordered a meat and cheese omelet which had chorizo, turkey sausage, bacon, and smoked cheddar
as ingredients. An excellent omelet for sure! Nice atmosphere, great service and the waitress was exceptional. I was right.....well worth the wait!