1,689 results
All reviewsteddy bearsevening receptionhappy hourfull kitchengainey villagerich newmanfree beer and wineparadise bakeryevening snacksbedroom suitestarbucks coffeecocktail hourcourtyard viewpool areatacoschocolate chip cookiesfresh fruit
Reviewed 1 December 2017

the ice machine is far away and not convenient. there seems to be just one in this huge horse shoe shaped building and not clearly delineated. Finding my way back to my room on the second floor was something else when I took the wrong turn. the layout is simple but deceptive and distances are huge.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank frederickh973
Reviewed 1 December 2017

From the time we walked into the lobby we were greeted with a smile and friendly faces. The staff were friendly and attentive. The rooms and the public bathrooms were always very clean. Don't forget the cookies which were available all day and night. Location of the hotel was very convenient. Overall is Great,great,great!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 December 2017

This is a good option for families in a rather high priced area. We enjoyed the courtyard, pool, breakfast, and happy hour each day. The inner courtyard is beautiful and worth the extra price to have a room opening to this area. There are good food options nearby--some within walking distance. We would stay here again in an instant.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 December 2017

This is my eighth time in the last six years staying at the hotel. I think that says a lot as to how much my husband and I enjoy staying at the Gainey Suites. As usual the hotel and suite were fantastic. The room was set out how I like it and I can say that the staff go out of their way to make your stay extra enjoyable.

Room Tip: Overlook the inner courtyard.
Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 December 2017

We had a three night stay for business and it was such a great place. The teddy bears were a perfect touch and saved me from having to buy a gift for my kids. We enjoyed the happy hour, mingling with other guests and hanging out around the fire with a cocktail at night.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business