1,703 results
All reviews teddy bears happy hour evening reception full kitchen village tavern rich newman free beer and wine paradise bakery bedroom suite starbucks coffee cocktail hour courtyard view pool area tacos fresh fruit complimentary breakfast morning breakfast
Reviewed 1 December 2017

This is a good option for families in a rather high priced area. We enjoyed the courtyard, pool, breakfast, and happy hour each day. The inner courtyard is beautiful and worth the extra price to have a room opening to this area. There are good food options nearby--some within walking distance. We would stay here again in an instant.

Reviewed 1 December 2017

This is my eighth time in the last six years staying at the hotel. I think that says a lot as to how much my husband and I enjoy staying at the Gainey Suites. As usual the hotel and suite were fantastic. The room was set out how I like it and I can say that the staff go out of their way to make your stay extra enjoyable.

Room tip: Overlook the inner courtyard.
Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 December 2017

We had a three night stay for business and it was such a great place. The teddy bears were a perfect touch and saved me from having to buy a gift for my kids. We enjoyed the happy hour, mingling with other guests and hanging out around the fire with a cocktail at night.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank BCBORN19
Reviewed 1 December 2017

We found the hotel to be located in a desirable area. The staff was competent and the room was comfortable. We were disappointed that we had dirty in our room at checkin. The evening social hour was just like a meal. We really enjoyed it.

Reviewed 1 December 2017

We rented a 2 bedroom suite and we were very comfortable for the 2 night stay. Great dining area for Breakfast and Happy Hour where you can either eat inside or out. Loved the pool area which includes nice hot tub. Very quiet in the evenings. Great rates and perfect for families.