Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale at Troon North
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Fairmont Scottsdale Princess(Scottsdale)
  • Restaurant
2,128 results
All reviewspinnacle peakplunge poolproof restaurantresidence clubonyx barsaguaro blossomkids for all seasonsdeluxe casitadesert landscapeoutdoor showerfrozen grapescasual restaurantpool staffgas fireplacewalk in closetgolf cartkids club
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 February 2012

What a lovely hotel...lives up to the Four Seasons name as far as service, staff and accommodations. I too had trouble staying connected to the wireless world via my iPad, but for me it wasn't a big deal since it was a vacation. If it were a business trip, it would definitely be a problem. Rooms were clean, food was great and the staff was outstanding. Would stay again.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 February 2012

Travelled with my daughter to celebrate my 60th birthday.
Having stayed at other Four Seasos resort was not surprised the resort was up to expectations.
Arrived early evening after over 10 hour flight and getting hire car at Phoenix airport.
Very tired so drive to resort even though straight forward was a bit stressful as no street lighting once out in the 'desert' as it is 1/2 drive at least from airport. Passed the entrance as very low lighting, was told that was not unusual.
That said, reception was brilliant, with free upgrade to suite with plunge pool, I guess as my daughter had told them about my special celebration.
We had the most wonderful week. Weather cool in the morning, so plenty of time to hit the shopping malls in Scottsdale which are very upmarket and strolling around them is just lovely. Back to the lovely pool most afternoons for late lunch and sunbathe except for the 2 days we went on excursions.
Drove to Sedona, well worth the visit , flight to Gand Canyon (see separate review) which was absolutely fantastic. Please visit if you get chance!
Did not venture from hotel for dinner as ate in both restaurants and a couple of nights on Onyx Bar terrace with the lights of Phoenix in the distant after fantastic sunset.
Cannot recommend this resort more highly. We had most relaxing time with the best facilities. Try hiking up Pinnacle Peak for a truly exacting workout!
A big thank you to all the staff for making my special break so memorable, especially Susy at concierge who helped arrange our Grand Canyon tour.
Thanks to everyone!

• Stayed: February 2012
BenShank99, Manager at Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale at Troon North, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent visit to Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale.

I am happy to hear that you had an enjoyable and memorable birthday!
Your thoughtful comments are truly appreciated. We are always extremely delighted to hear such positive feedback from our guests.

Again, I thank you for your valuable feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back soon and often.

Reviewed 9 February 2012

Great expierience, great staff, had a wonderful stay here, bar is a great relaxing place to mingle.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 February 2012

Our room was fantastic. However, AFTER paying $15 daily for wireless service for our IPad and IPhone we could not connect. After numerous calls; were finally told that they have connection problems with Apple products. This is unbelievable for a Four Seasons resort which has many business customers. Also, shower was either scalding hot or cold. Come on. For these prices it should not happen.

4  Thank Dfk1234

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and providing us with your honest feedback.

I apologize for the challenges you experienced during your visit. Please know that the appropriate discussions have taken place as we work to overcome these service shortfalls.

Again, thank you for your feedback. We look forward to your return to Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale or any future Four Seasons Worldwide Hotel.

Reviewed 8 February 2012

Stay at the kiva suite with bed and breakfast package. We first were impressed with front desk check in and surprised with little welcome drinks and snacks in room for our anniversary. The room service at night turned us off though. I had Tequila-lime marinate chicken breast sandwich . I was expecting a real chicken breast but it turned out to be an old lunch meat. I couldn't eat it after the first bite. It didn't test good but it tasted like old sandwich from the fridge. It was cold. I was afraid of getting sick so I didn't eat it. Well the next morning another dissappontment from breakfast room service. I called to ask about what included in continental breakfast before ordering but when the bill came it was not the same as what I was told. The fresh food was extra. The room service detail was not very clear on pricing. In addition the allowance for the package is kind of ambiguous of what $66 really mean? Food only or food with service charges, etc. We were too embarrass to ask. We never have to deal with this kind of deal before with the high end resort. It should be all inclusive for two breakfasts providing that we pay almost $1200/night. We decided to stay away from breakfast room service and ate at the restaurant instead since food in the restaurant seems to be fresher. Overall the food here is not up to par like other four seasons. We decided to stay away from the real expensive dinner meal and drive out every night to eat at local restaurants. It is a pain but at least we had enjoyable meals elsewhere. It defeated a purpose of relaxing away from crowd . Today we think we will give room service another chance for lunch since we haven't tried. Here came a salad with old wrinkle green that has been oxidized and dried in the fridge for quite sometimes. The fish taco shells have an old greasy fried odor. That is it for me. I called the room service supervisor to let him know, there is a problem. He responded well and took care of the taco for us. We thank for his response. It seems the most disappointment for us is food since it is sooooo expensive for what we get here. We don'mind paying if it is good and satisfactory. There is an unfortunate issue that we experienced here during our stay, the toilet in our suite didn't frushed properly. We saw the soap wrapper in the toilet bowl when we came back from a walk after the house keeper left. We report to the engineering department to come and took care of it. Well, other than what being said the property is nice but the room service quality of food issue may need to be revisited otherwise we will think twice before considering coming back here again.

3  Thank Kthorson
BenShank99, Manager at Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale at Troon North, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and share your valuable feedback regarding your recent stay with us. Four Seasons prides themselves on providing seamless service, and unfortunately during your stay, we missed opportunities to impart the service levels our guests expect.

We certainly did not live up the expectations that one would have anticipated coming to a Four Seasons Resort. Please know that the appropriate discussions have taken place as we work to overcome these service shortfalls.

We would appreciate having another opportunity to demonstrate the outstanding level of service for which the Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale is known.

Once again, we hope you will accept our apology and we look forward to your return to Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale or any future Four Seasons Worldwide Hotel.