Spent two nights a couple weeks ago, very disappointing. Grounds and pool area are very well kept and nice, but rooms need updating badly and the TV got so hot it was scary. Beds were not comfortable and needed a chair or loveseat for watching TV. Restaurant was slow service in the evening and our food was cold when we got it. In the morning we had to get a waiter from the kitchen to take our order and he brought a carafe of coffe with no lid so coffee was cold. Breakfast was mediocre at best. Stephan Richlan should reconsider having his name on the menu. We left a day early and drove the two hours back home to sleep in our own bed. Probably won't return unless it is updated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover simplicity, beauty, and understated elegance. The Esplendor Resort at Rio Rico combines the essence of the Old West with spirit of Old Mexico. With its acclaimed cuisine, championship golf, and memorable vistas, Esplendor Resort offers an exciting place for travelers to enjoy the beautiful scenery and history of southern Arizona. The 179 comfortable guest rooms are adorned with evocative Southwest furnishings. Just 40 minutes south of Tuscon, Esplendor Resort at Rio Rico will transport you to another world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Esplendor Resort at Rio Rico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Esplendor Resort At Rio Rico Hotel Rio Rico
- Esplendor Resort Rio Rico
- Esplendor Hotel Rio Rico
- Rio Rico Resort