My husgand and I spent two nights at Esplendor Resort. I was a bit apprehensive since had I had made all of the arrangement and he is not known for being an enthusiastic traveler. My concern was completely unfounded.
Some reviewers commented on minor issues like cracks in the concrete or large vases without flowers but the overall feeling is one of Old World elegance. The grounds are well-tended and the lobby and common areas are spotless. Our room was not large but tastefully decorated . . . more than adequate! And, while we usually immmediately seek restaurants outside of the hotel, this was an exceptiion. We ate every meal at the hotel. The food was great, service prompt, and portions generous. What's not to like? We'll go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover simplicity, beauty, and understated elegance. The Esplendor Resort at Rio Rico combines the essence of the Old West with spirit of Old Mexico. With its acclaimed cuisine, championship golf, and memorable vistas, Esplendor Resort offers an exciting place for travelers to enjoy the beautiful scenery and history of southern Arizona. The 179 comfortable guest rooms are adorned with evocative Southwest furnishings. Just 40 minutes south of Tuscon, Esplendor Resort at Rio Rico will transport you to another world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Esplendor Resort at Rio Rico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Esplendor Resort At Rio Rico Hotel Rio Rico
- Esplendor Resort Rio Rico
- Esplendor Hotel Rio Rico
- Rio Rico Resort