“Stopping thru for breakfast”
Review of X marks 'The Spot'

X marks 'The Spot'
Ranked #2 of 8 Restaurants in Rimrock
Cuisines: American
Description: Here at X marks 'The Spot' we only use fresh ingredients prepared daily to make our food. Our menu is made in-house and we do not use pre-made food out of a bag. Everything is put together using traditional cooking techniques meant to enhance our flavor combinations and give you a very tasty meal. You can find our classical American breakfast fresh and ready daily. We also have some great lunch items like a traditional ruben with real corned beef, or maybe try our french dip that is made on a grilled french bread with house made Au Jus. You can find a mouthwatering Prime Rib dinner on Saturday nights, enjoy a loaded baked potato, asparagus, medium rare prime rib, sour cream, creamy horseradish, all swimming in Au Jus. So come on down and give us a try, we would love to show you our hospitality and cook something delicious for you.
Reviewed 20 February 2017

Great food and friendly atmosphere. Food was excellent, sausage is made in house and delicious. Chicken Fried Steak is unbelievably good

Reviewed 16 February 2017

Nikkis is a great place for lunch in McGuireville with very reasonably priced lunch specials and always killer fries. They also serve great Prime Rib on Friday nights. Friendly and caring staff and fast service.

Reviewed 9 January 2017

Well I stopped in for takeout, the "January Special " , a personal favorite of mine, BLT on sourdough. just $5.99. I went in to pay for the takeout and the waitperson said that will be $8.24. I went to the cashier, who is the owner, and asked is that the price? she said yes, so I paid and left with my sandwich and plentiful portion of Frys' I thought well no big deal. I was surprized when I got a call the following Monday from the owner. Who apologized for the overcharge and offered to refund $3 or give me a BLT on the House next time I stopped in. That is customer service. The staff is cheerful and the food is traditional Breakfast/Lunch fare that may push your cholesterol up, but if that is what floats your boat this is the place, conveniently located right of I17, exit 286. Nikki's Grill

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

Some of the sandwiches are great and some not but the wings are crispy on the outside and yummy! Reasonable pricing esp compared to Sedona.

Reviewed 17 November 2016

We live a couple of miles from Nikki's Grill and eat there every time we have the opportunity. At least once a week, more frequently if possible with our schedule. Nikki's is open for dinner now, Thursday through Sunday, so we will be there much more often. The prime rib on Friday night is just terrific. A large portion of well seasoned meat, very tender, with baked potato, vegetable and a huge salad for about $16.00. This is in competition with the Friday Night Fish Fry (around $8.00) for my favorite food on earth. It's hard to choose which one to have.
Last Saturday my husband and I both enjoyed the amazing lasagna. We received HUGE squares of delicous, meaty, creamy lasagna with garlic bread and large salads. Plenty left over for lunch on Sunday.
Tonight, Thursday, we're heading over for dinner again.
The wait staff is cheerful and intelligent and Nikki and her family welcome us as family every time. We love this place!