“Basic clean motel just out of town in a quiet area.”
Review of Days Inn Prescott

Days Inn Prescott
Ranked #17 of 22 Hotels in Prescott
Reviewed 22 February 2012

This is not the Ritz but it is clean, quiet, comfortable and inexpensive. The Wifi was spotty and slow. Very good Italian restaurant next door. If you are looking for quiet value this is it.

• Stayed: February 2012
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Days Inn Prescott

Reviewed 30 October 2011

When making the reservation I was forgotten on hold by the owner (first red flag)
The room smelled bad and it is not a smoke free property so people were smoking and drinking outside our room late into the night on the upper level. When we were leaving in the morning a stray dog was located and the owner made one of the staff take it across the busy street and let it go! That was this poor kids instructions from the boss! My daughter and I watched in horror as this dog cheated death twice. The owner of the dog arrived 5min later. Also my wife forgot her phone charger and we asked if they could just mail it in a usps flat rate box to us ($5.00) the nice guy (Ron) said the owner would not allow it and UPS must pick it up...$20+ later we had our charger. I will tell everyone I know for the rest of my life to avoid this place, guy has no business running a hospitality business.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Rush160
Reviewed 4 August 2011

We (all) were very pleased with the hotel, staff and location. which was very peaceful/quiet. We were able to walk through the pines directly on the side and behind the hotel, a very relaxing (1hr) stroll. Our room location was great, we had the biggest room available 2 Queens and a sleeper-sofa. Our party consisted of 2 adults, 4 teen girls, 1 dog and we still had room to spare. I would recommend to anyone and would definitely go back. You are just a little over a mile from the Square. There are several nice restaurants near by, one directly across the street and one just past the Inn which offers specials for Inn guests; if you aren't offered the info/coupon then be sure to ask about it. Our room had a kitchenette of sorts (2 burner stove top & small micro) dishes, glassware, & tableware will serve 4 - 6 but utensils & cookware are non-existent (1 one quart pot). If you are staying long enough to make it worth your while there is a Dollar-Tree & Super Wal-Mart for purchasing anything you would need. We made do with fresh veggies, fruit and frozen dinners. Our kitchen was not as nice as the one pictured but it saved us a lot of money, this is not really a complaint just a caveat. My only negative comment is about the sleeper-sofa. The sofa was very comfortable but the sleeper was just the opposite. Not only does the mattress NEED to be replaced but the supporting springs were broken and "mickey-mouse wired". If you have children they will probably do just fine but not recommended for teens or adults. The hot tub is no hot tub it is a large HOT mini-pool (1-3 feet). You won't swim but you can relax all the stress away day or night. The owner is a great host and will take all the time you need to let you know you are important to him. I would go back and even sleep on the very un-comfy sofa bed without even checking other hotels in the area, if I could have the same room. Breakfast was free and there was always plenty for everyone (we stayed 5 days). Fresh fruit, tasty pastry/bagels and more. There is an Arizona room & an outdoor patio for dining. Coffee and various teas are served 24/7.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank McCroskeyTribe
Reviewed 2 August 2011

My husband and I have stayed her a couple of times and it was not bad. I called and make a reservation for another visit. About 20-30min later I ran across another motel that was closer to where his business was downtown and it was cheaper. We decided that, although we liked Comfort Inn, we would give this other place a try. I called back to cancel my reservation and spoke w/ David, the same man who took my reservation. He was so COMPLETELY rude and unprofessional on the phone. He asked why i would be cancelling my reservation after makining it 20 min ago. Instead of lying, I explained we found another place we wanted to try. He proceded to tell me, "you should make your calls first before making a reservation because you just wasted my time" (as if he's doing a ton at 9:30pm). I understand his frustration...but is that how to treat customers? I was shocked and said maybe I won't call back again and he said, "please don't". How is that suppose to be for business!! We would have stayed there again but not now. And we will be sure to tell our friends that have also stayed there several times to try someplace else. The manager will be getting a call.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
5  Thank LuciaWil
Reviewed 19 July 2011

This is an older hotel but has been kept up reasonably well. Of course this is not a 5 start hotel and the rooms are a bit dated but are clean. The hot tub was very pleasent especially in the evenings. The location is a bit on the out skirts of town but only a couple minute drive to the main downtown area. I actually preferred the location as it was nice and quite. The breakfast was a nice surprise and included eggs, sausage, fresh made waffles, fruit, several juices, coffee, assorted danishes and toasts, yogurt and oatmeal. The staff was freindly and the only minor problem we had with the shower not working correctly was fixed promptly.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family