Hotel St. Michael
Best Western Prescottonian(Prescott)(Great Value!)
US$ 111
US$ 89
Holiday Inn Express Prescott(Prescott)(Great Value!)
US$ 108
Quality Inn(Prescott)(Great Value!)
US$ 103
US$ 83
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 94/night.

The Forest Villas Hotel(Prescott)(Great Value!)
US$ 118
US$ 114
US$ 167
US$ 158
Hampton Inn Prescott(Prescott)(Great Value!)
US$ 105
Hotel Vendome(Prescott)(Great Value!)
US$ 104
US$ 101
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 128/night.

Grand Highland Hotel(Prescott)(Great Value!)
US$ 145
US$ 111
Official Site
The Motor Lodge(Prescott)
US$ 132
All reviewshistoric hotelcourthouse squarewhiskey rowbistro downstairsbreakfast vouchersmade to order breakfastparking garagegurley stotis elevatorstreet noisequeen roomthird floorits charmpiece of historybreakfast was includedbed was comfortableold west
Reviewed 3 November 2011

I cannot imagine how popular this hotel would be if they would update these rooms (beds, bedding, carpet, tv, furniture). When we stayed there, the bed was horrible. It needed to be tossed out. The furniture looked like it came from a thrift store. I love where the hotel is located and if it were updated would most likely be sold out most if not all of the time. The staff were all pleasant and the hotel restaurant was excellent. This hotel has so much potential. Sad that is just keeps deteriorating.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank burt9756
Reviewed 30 October 2011

We stayed in room 207, a king bed room. The room size was OK, but the bed was nothing more than a 2 inch slab of hard foam rubber laid on a wood bed frame!! No mattress or box spring!! There wasn't even a decent chair to sit on. We had reservations for two nights, but cancelled the second night. Although the desk clerk appologized they offered no compensation for the poor accomodations. The only redeeming factor was the included breakfast. I would not recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask to see the room and check out the bed!
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joan E
Reviewed 23 October 2011

I like the old quaint type hotels and have stayed at a lot. But the only thing this place has going for it is location. Beds are almost like a pull out sofa sleeper type with bedding that makes a Motel 6 look like a Conrad. The towels are scratchy and small and at a $100 a night they could just do better. The only good thing was the free breakfast. I will put it this way my GF begged me to go elsewhere night 2 and she would pay for it plus reimburse me for the already paid for 2nd night. And she goes camping with me and sleeps in a tent.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank TCHOW
Reviewed 13 October 2011

Happened across this wonderful old stylee hotel right in the middle of Prescott. Really friendly, good value accommodation and excellent breakfast, if we are ever in that are again we would definitely be staying there. Gail

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank GAILUUUH
Reviewed 14 September 2011

I stayed one night at the Hotel St. Michael. I checked in late afternoon and left early morning to catch the shuttle back to the airport. They only had one room available at the time and they warned me it was noisy. I took the room fully aware that it was noisy because the room was located directly above the bar downstairs. The staff was friendly and accommodating, the room was rather large but plain and lacked charm. The cleanliness of the room was satisfactory and the bed was satisfactory (however it didn't provide many blankets). The is of course air conditioned which was a big plus. The biggest benefit to the Hotel St. Michael in my opinion is the location. For the traveler who is interested in the night or just being in the heart of downtown Prescott this is only one of two hotels in this price range that put the traveler in the middle of the action. I'm not much into night life and had limited options so I opted for the Hotel St. Michael. I probably would not stay there in the future simply because I'm not into the night life and it is too noisy. I had also heard that they offer an excellent breakfast. Unfortunately I left too early to indulge. The breakfast is included in the price.

In my opinion the price is fair given the location.

Room Tip: Ask about which rooms are the quietest rooms. Some rooms pick up noise more than others. Be sure to ask about the time for the complimentary breakfast. I've heard it is very good.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo