See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 April 2018

The condo we stayed in at Toscana Condos for spring training was perfect for us. It had two bedrooms and a large kitchen, dining, and living room. The kitchen had a lot of supplies on hand which makes it easy to cook. It was extremely clean and the property manager was very helpful. The pool and the grounds are beautiful. I know we will go back again!

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank CAB707
Reviewed 1 May 2017

I checked in March 29th, 2017 tell present I'm in #119? from California....This place is so immaculate clean. The neighbors are nice they greet you all the time. The landscaping is heaven. Better then ADAM and EVE garden. I am in a 2 bedroom suites just me myself and I. Let me tell you this place has a FITNESS CENTER it has a steam room for women. The equipment are great. I am sure that the men have there own steam room too. I sure don't go in the men's bathroom. So I would not know...Across the streets are very high ends restaurant and little boutiques. I love there clothes at boutique called 42 saints and other boutiques. I walk there at night I feel very very safe and there is always people walking enjoying themselves. AMC THEATER IS 0.7 MILE. IF YOUR A FIT PERSON WHO LOVE RUNNING NICE PLACE TO RUN. QUITE IN THE EARLY MORNING. JW MARRIOTT IS BEHIND THE TOSCANA. I LOVE TO GO TO THERE STARBUCKS AND SIT AND WATCH THE MARRIOTT LAKE. IF YOU ASK ME ABOUT THE PRICE ABOUT THIS PLACE . IT IS WORTH PAYING FOR. OOPS! THERE IS A GUARD 24/7 and that is why I feel safe here. If you like high ends then this for you. I highly recommend this place called Toscana condominiums...So clean and it is very well kept. I see staff early in the morning cleaning all the time....I love it here...Take it from me I am a women who is very picky of everything...Forgot beautiful clean swimming pool huge ones. It's like going to the Island called BORA BORA ISLAND.

Room Tip: Every room is great. First floor is quite
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank blackmercedescla2017
Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

Very convenient location in north Phoenix. Easy access to Hwy 51 and 101. Very safe condo complex with 24 hour guarded gates. 3 nice swimming pools with abundant lounge chairs and umbrellas. Pool side grills if you prefer a BBQ for lunch or dinner. Good restaurants and shopping close by.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank RobbSRice
Reviewed 13 January 2017

I HIGHLY recommend this place! It is in a great up and coming location and has all of the amenities of a hotel but much more space. Perfect for a family vacation or a small group of friends. Multiple pools to choose from and PRIME location for SPRING TRAINING. There are many restaurants/shops within walking distance. I suggest going over to High Street for happy hour! My favorites over there are La Bocca and Modern Margarita, both worth a visit.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank MichelleMurphy123
Reviewed 16 May 2016

We booked a room for a girls' weekend staycation. While it is a different setup than your usual hotel, Toscana is a perfect choice if you want peace and quiet with lots of restaurants, shopping and golfing nearby. The rooms are condos, so they are much larger than the norm. Our two-bedroom unit was 1,200 sq' with room for six. The fully appointed kitchen was very nice and came in handy when we decided to eat in the room. The hotel/rental section surrounds its own swimming pool and hot tub. The gym is remarkably large and there is a very large rec type room for adults and children. The rules are a little stringent, but they help to keep the development safe and in good shape. Service was excellent throughout. There is no onsite restaurant, but numerous options are available across the street from Toscana.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family