“Pleasant surprise across from the Fairgrounds”
Review of Asadero Torro

Asadero Torro
Ranked #1,344 of 3,315 Restaurants in Phoenix
Neighbourhood: Central City
Neighbourhood: Central City
Reviewed 19 January 2017

The food was delicious, the service was kind and thoughtful. I had a burrito de barbacoa and an horchata to drink. The burrito was hot and fresh. My partners had tacos and burritos. This place is now on our list when we're in the neighborhood and a good place to get something to eat before heading into your event at the fairgrounds. Prices are low, the restaurant is very clean as are the restrooms, almost surprisingly so.

Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

My hubby and I stopped here and both had carne asada tacos and they changed my life forever! :) New favorite taco place by far!!! The salsa bar rocks and the tacos are super cheap and high quality. The tortillas are delicious and handmade right in the restaurant. We had 6 tacos and 2 large horchatas for $16.18. Amazing! Just when you thought the restaurant couldn't get any better, the tips all go to a no kill dog shelter. You HAVE to eat here! Don't expect some fancy place. It's home made heavenly food that will knock your socks off!

Reviewed 29 July 2014

I have not tried anything else here but their carne asada tacos. They are identical to what you get in Mexico. The locals eat here. I get the flour tortillas, which are freshly made. There is a condiment bar with guacamole, 2 types of salsa, pica del gallo, fresh key limes, cabbage, and sliced cucumbers. I expect that the rest of their food is just as good. Not a fancy place, but there are many tables and table service. Highly recommend for authentic Mexican food.

Reviewed 8 September 2011

Want to be amazed by the most delicious Mexican food you've ever had?

Try Asadero, the Carne Asada Tacos are AhhMazing!

For someone who has had a lot of mexican food, I was excited when I moved to Phoenix, because I knew that it being so close to Mexico, the food would be amazing.

I've tried almost all the big name Mexican restaurants, but nothing beats Asadero. Check it out!