Americas Best Value Inn - Downtown Phoenix
US$ 134
US$ 179
US$ 159
  • Pool
Arizona Grand Resort & Spa(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
US$ 199
US$ 159
Agoda.com
  • Pool
TownePlace Suites Phoenix North(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
US$ 70
Hotels.com
US$ 245
US$ 235
  • Restaurant
All reviewsconvention centercibovan burenroom was cleanbudget hotelwithin walking distancefree wificontinental breakfastlight railyogurtironing boardchase fieldstay there againroad noisethe breakfast areastayed one nightenjoyed my stay
Reviewed 2 March 2012

Fantastic stay, housekeeping staff excellent, value for money excellent. Close to downtown phoenix, clean room, flat screen tv.

• Stayed: February 2012
2  Thank amy2956
Reviewed 1 March 2012

This hotel was close to the downtown, people were very frienly. I saw many Koreans here, who want use hotel economically.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank KDkim
Reviewed 29 February 2012

When I arrived at the hotel, my son and my husband had been there several days already. My son told me that the on site manager was extremely helpful and very nice. We had faxes coming in and needed some of our paperwork before check-out and the manager was willing to provide everything we needed. We understood they had recently redecorated the rooms, and we felt very fortunate to find this hotel which was exactly where we needed to be. We are heading back to the same area and plan on staying there again.

Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank RMom_12
Reviewed 27 February 2012

I was visiting Phoenix for a conference at the Phoenix Convention Center, this hotel is within walking distance (8 minutes) and a lot cheaper than the hotels next to the center. Parking is free and the people at the desk are very friendly and helpful. Internet access and the breakfast (that includes juice and fruit), are a plus.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Ruben E
Reviewed 26 February 2012

Well, I'm from Tucson and I was at a concert at the US Airways Center. I needed a place to stay, so I looked into hotels in the area. I had a co-worker tell me that Van Buren was a horrible place to stay, very dangerous. I saw the prices and read the reviews, and I could see that the ownership must have changed. I thought, sure I'll give this hotel a try. Sure enough, it was a great place to stay, the rooms were very clean, there was even a piece of paper around the toilet seat that said it had been sanitized for your protection. Don't hesitate staying here, I would definitely stay here again. The staff was very friendly and accommodating, answered all of my questions and knowledgeable about the area.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends