All reviewsstayed one nightthe hotel parking lotrooms are clean and comfortablesized bedhotel is locatedfreewaycereal
Reviewed 17 March 2018

When we first arrived and stopped at a gas station near the hotel we almost cancelled the reservation and went elsewhere. It is located in an industrial type area with an unsafe feel for walking around. No shops or centers in walking distance and I would not want to walk in the area anyway. However, the hotel is set back from the road somewhat and the hotel and service was great. It was clean, has a refrigerator/microwave which we love, and we had to drive where we were going anyway. No issues in the hotel parking lot or within the hotel. We were very happy at the end and glad we did not run off. I prefer these hotel prices but as we get older we tend to spring for more atmosphere. I would not hesitate to stay here if it fit my budget better and I did not have to walk around the area. In the future, however, I will likely spring for the whole package (at least a little more). :)

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 January 2018

A mixed review - the good and the bad
This hotel is located in what I would consider an industrial area. Somewhat near the downtown area. This facility doesn't have the typical walk to restaurants neighborhood feel. Nothing really close to eat.
The worse part is the location next to I-10 interstate with an on-ramp next to the property. I-10 is extremely busy all day and night with traffic noise. The on-ramp hears vehicles accelerating to get onto the highway. Difficult to get a good nights sleep with the noise. The hotel map shows all the king-sized bed rooms facing the highway. Also, all the even numbered rooms would have that noise. Hotel needs to improve windows to sound-proof.

The good - the hotel is a nice facility to stay at with clean room, nice furnishings, polite staff and well stocked breakfast. It's difficult to rate the room poorly due to the great staff.

No fitness room. Does have an outdoor pool and spa, but weather was too cool to appreciate.

Room Tip: Pick the ODD numbered rooms to avoid traffic noise!!!
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 January 2018

Easy to get to and moderate price. Staff was friendly. Our room was on the interstate side and a bit noisy. No restaurants close so be ready to Yelp a place to eat and drive. Rooms could use some updating but were clean. Breakfast was average but enough to fill your belly.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 November 2017

Room was quiet, facing the opposite side of the interstate and comfortable for a one-night stay. Used it to attend a concert in the Comerica Theather and it is fairly close to a lot of places in the city. Breakfast bar was ok but sitting area is small. Would stay again if needed.

Room Tip: hotel has elevator, rooms on the opposite side of the interstate are very quiet
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 October 2017

This was by far the best hotel I've ever stay at. It was very pleasant and the customer service was amazing. I will be staying at this hotel again and again. It's super clean and affordable and I will recommend this hotel to anybody.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business