Comfort Inn West
US$ 378
US$ 343
Westin.com
  • Pool
Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Airport(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
US$ 113
US$ 378
US$ 348
US$ 197
US$ 148
  • Pool
DoubleTree by Hilton Phoenix North(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
US$ 132
US$ 118
Doubletree.com
Very Good 4/5
Red Roof Plus+ Phoenix West(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
US$ 59
US$ 56
Red Roof
US$ 596
US$ 427
  • Restaurant
All reviewstwo comfortable queen bedsthe hotel parking lotsized bedhotel is locatedpool areafreewaycereal
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 January 2011

I will never reccomend this hotel/motel to anyone!! Ever! Just call here and you can feel the rudeness...They just answer with "Comfort Inn". I can't imagine working in the Hosipitality Industry and being so rude....Ew! Seriously??? Stay far way from here if you like friendly service and a clean room! Atrocious!

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank luv2trvls
Reviewed 1 December 2010

Checked in after midnight at this location, did not have an online reservation, but had checked prices an hour before and AAArate online was cheaper than the rate charged directly at hotel. (just 6$ 10% difference so not worth fighting, when I mentioned it at checkout in the morning). In any case, very affordable, lobby was in state of repair (carpet out, no furniture) but mostly presentable. Breakfast area OK, hardboiled eggs, juice, toast, limited cereal, apples, waffles. Bed nice, wall paper aged. bathroom with tiles, clean, although aged. Decent value for money but definitely have to reserve online to get any discount.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 September 2010

We have stayed in this hotel several times, for several days at a time and the stay was always fine. The area isn't the best, but it is convenient! If you get a room facing the freeway its pretty loud and hard to sleep but other than that the stays USE TO be fine.

We checked in around 3 a.m. and that was smooth. Got to the room (not facing the freeway, even better) went to sleep and got up around 8:30 am.( I really wasn't paying attention to much, when we were checking in. 5 hours or so prior). The room was pretty clean but the halls and the elevator area were filthy!

We were sooooo hungry and headed down to breakfast, which we knew wasn't anything too special, but a bagel, cream cheese and a cup of coffee sure sounded good! We got to the breakfast room an hour before they stop serving and there was nothing but cold cereal, oatmeal, waffles and bread and butter??????? No fruit no baby muffins no hard boiled eggs no bagels and no fresh coffee left!!!!

We saw the staff come in and out of the breakfast room a few times and replenish nothing, so I guess that's all you get for breakfast there now? I was disappointed to say the least. We made the waffles eww, took the last of the day old coffee and went back to the room. We took two bites, grabbed our stuff and moved on!

We won't be staying here again any time soon!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank waasseattle8803
Reviewed 3 September 2010

A typical Comfort Inn....not fancy, but nice, well maintained rooms. The staff was particularly helpful...above average. Not much within walking distance, but there are good restaurants a short drive away. Access to I-10 is very easy.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tecolate
Reviewed 23 May 2010

I stayed for four days while my friends stayed the center of downtown. I paid one quarter what they paid. We all went to the same conference and ate dinner together. I would get back in my car and drive five minutes through light surface traffic to get to my hotel. The service was pleasant, the light breakfast was normal (and you could make fresh waffles in the machine, if you were so inclined) and there was no stress. There was free internet in all rooms.
Note: There was a pool, but I was there for business and had no time.
Caution: It is located in a neighborhood of light industry and it would be a long walk to anywhere interesting. But it is to the west ot downtown and "inside" any possible traffic jam.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled on business