Lowest prices for your stay
Agoda.com
US$ 107
Expedia.comUS$ 107
ExtendedStayUS$ 107
getaroom.comUS$ 116
All reviews light rail central ave needed a place to stay osborne surgery
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 November 2020

Please understand that my stay has been tempered because of the Virus. Many parts of the city were shut down. I will say,my stay has met or exceeded all expectations. Numerous improvements have been completed during my stay, I beautiful Iron fence now encloses the courtyard. Two new and stylish sun shades have been erected, allowing a person to sit. read, work, relax etc. in the shade.
The location is one block from the light trail and bus station on Central ave. There are many nice places to eat. The Phoenix Art Museum and the famous Heard Museum are just blocks away.
Most important to me are the employees - the people. If you travel like I do ALL hotels ad motels have problems. What separates the good from the bad is professionalism courtesy, ability to listen and address the problem. The management, starting with Nolaka, is top tier. He looks you in the eye, listens, treats you respect and most important solves the damn situation, He receives very high marks. Kayla, Lisa, Karq and numerous others went OUT OF THEIR WAY to help me. The hotel os clean. The staff are marvelous friendly and willing to help. My stay is almost over, but I will return and will recommend the Extended Stay in Midtown.

Date of stay: August 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
iResponze Alerts, Agency / Consultant at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2020

Thank you for choosing to stay at Extended Stay America during your recent visit and also for recommending us to fellow travelers. We are delighted to hear you had an enjoyable stay and that our location was perfect for your needs. Moreover, we are delighted to read that the associates you mentioned went a step beyond to make your stay more comfortable. Your compliments will surely be shared with them. We appreciate you being our guest and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 29 September 2020

The decor of the hotel, climate and cleanliness were excellent. The room was very Well equipped. When I checked in I noticed the grounds were superb and parking was avaiable with no problem. The front desk person Clayton was so welcoming and friendly. He was very well kept and covered all the COVID 19 precautions to a tee. I felt very safe here from the minute I came through the door. Everyone was wearing masks and apart all throughout the hotel. The room itself was very spacious and the climate was perfect! I traveled with my two dogs and they had plenty of room to play as well as could see out the two huge windows that faced the mountains. I felt like I was staying at a 5 star resort. This place feels like a second home. I look at extended stays so much different after being here. I will defiantly be back soon.

Date of stay: September 2020
iResponze Alerts, Agency / Consultant at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2020

Serina, thank you so much for this awesome review of Extended Stay America. Making you happy makes us happy! We are glad that everything went well during your stay, and our hospitality made for a memorable experience. We will be sure to share your compliments with Clayton. We appreciate your business and look forward to welcoming you and your furry friends back soon.

Reviewed 4 May 2020 via mobile

Clean, comfortable. Staff, especially RJ, very friendly and helpful. I stay at this location whenever I visit Phoenix and have always been happy with the room...the mattresses,too, have been very comfortable.

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
iResponze A, Manager at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2020

Thank you for always choosing our hotel for your stay while you are in Phoenix. We are delighted to know you enjoyed our service and accommodations and you also found us to be a good value. Your business is appreciated, and we look forward to hosting you again soon.

Reviewed 26 February 2020

Snagged a great rate during spring training week. Loved being in Midtown. Close to the Osborn Central Light Rail Station. 24 Hour Walgreens has everything you need. Rooms are small apartments. You can walk to the grocery stores, bars, and restaurants on 7th Avenue just 5 blocks west including a great Mexican place at 7th Avenue and Osborn. The neighborhood is more fun than boring downtown -- and cheaper too. The rooms could be better. My stovetop did not work which they replaced at my request. Staff is great here. Still, you get housekeeping just once a week. Amenities are lacking. But for the price it is great.

Room tip: Get a room in the back away from Osborn
Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
iResponze A, Manager at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2020

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We are happy you enjoyed your stay and found us at a fair rate. We are also glad you liked our courteous associates and our convenient location close to a variety of restaurants and the rail station. We value your feedback and hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 1 February 2020 via mobile

I stayed for a month and a half , I’m a quiet client so I felt it was a little noisy , I could hear the people walking in the ceiling , but other than that it’s confortable , with a kitchen , microwave an refrigerator , everything ok !

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank TatP33
iResponze A, Manager at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2020

Thank you for being our guest. We are happy that overall you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We are also glad you liked the fully equipped kitchenette in your room. However, we are sorry for the disturbances from other guests during your stay. Unfortunately, our Front Desk was not informed at the time, so we could have resolved the situation to ensure a more enjoyable stay for you. We appreciate your feedback and hope you will stay with us again in the future.