Free cancellation until 29/07
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 66
US$ 84
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 93/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 152
US$ 141
US$ 96
US$ 76
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 91/night.

Hyatt Place Phoenix - North(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$ 99
US$ 85
The Clarendon Hotel and Spa(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$ 123
US$ 100
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 117/night.

Free cancellation until 25/07
US$ 214
US$ 159
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 212/night.

US$ 79
US$ 70
Priceline
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$ 225
US$ 190
  • Restaurant
All reviewsroom was cleannice breakfastnice staythe breakfast areayogurtcolefreewaymicrowavefi
Reviewed 16 July 2015

This hotel was centrally located to all I wanted to do in Phoenix. I have stayed at other Best Westerns in Phoenix and have been pleased with all of them. The staff was courteous. There was maintenance going on but they were keeping up the appearance of the building.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 July 2015

The hotel is easy to get to with good restaurants near by. It is a little out of the way for doing business in Scottsdale or the east valley, but you can't beat the service or the price. It is very well situated for doing business in the central core or north and west valley. The hotel staff are extremely good and competent.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Alex S, Manager at Quality Inn Phoenix North I-17, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2015

Dear Bruce:
Thank you for the lovely comments on your recent stay. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 6 July 2015

Lobby was recently updated, rooms need to be done. Property is in a strip mall that's being updated, so most stores are closed. Everything was average, I'd stay here again, but here were my problems: 1) The elevator was broken when I arrived & I waited 15 mins for it to be fixed. 2) Upon entering my room, I killed a cockroach that came out from under the coffeemaker. EW. 3) 2 hours after I arrived, the front desk called asking if everything was ok; he LAUGHED about the cockroach. 4) No in-room fridge! 5) Breakfast: awful eggs. No fruit. No whole wheat bread? Nothing healthy, all commercial crap. 6) There should be two people at the desk from 8-11 for checkout.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Kim L

Dear Kim,
I first want to apologize for this issues you experience when you first arrived. It is completely unacceptable and I can assure you these are not a normal occurrences. We have taken our guests feedback seriously and are beginning room renovations and updated starting mid august.
We greatly appreciate the comments and do hope you will come back and give us another try.

Reviewed 5 July 2015

Excellent, and would recommend to my friends. Good location just off the freeway and easy to get to and from. It is very hot in Phoenix and the swim in the pool was a plus. This survey is ok except for this question and the minimum number of characters required to complete. Change it

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family

Dear Joseph:
Thank you for the 5 star review on trip advisor. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. Comeback soon!

Reviewed 5 July 2015

I dont know if im going to make another reservation in best western again!! , bad quality in beds, they need to check the hallways at night because there's a lot of people having a party, we just want to rest...

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family

Dear Juan,
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback from your recent stay. I do sincerely apologize for the noise disturbance. I can assure you this is not the norm of our hotel and we pride ourselves on being a place that people can feel comfortable and get some rest after a long day.
We do hope you will give us and Best Western another chance to make things right.