All reviews additional room black canyon mobile app frontage road bed and pillows slept great pleasant stay business trip attending a conference quiet room conference center great pool clean hotel would stay here again easy access coffee maker hotel is located
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

My husband I spent 3 days at the property. Upon arrival we were greeted by Angel the front desk attendant. He was quite pleasant and had prepared for our arrival. Room keys were ready as I had used the mobile app. to make special requests for the room type, towels, toiletries and bedding. All of my requests had been addressed and we went directly to our room. When entering the room, balloons were there to greet us. It was a nice touch. We had a one bedroom suite, which had ample space that allowed us to stretch out and enjoy our stay. We utilized the laundry facility on site, which was of great benefit. A First Watch restaurant is directly behind the hotel, within walking distance. Other restaurants are in close proximity to the hotel. Overall, we had an excellent stay at the hotel. Parking was readily available and abundant. The hotel was rated a 4 due to being an older property that needs updating (brighter interior lights, furniture, paint and carpeting). It is an older property, but quite clean. I would stay at the property again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jennifer J
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel for a baseball tournament. Rooms were clean and very accommodating for large groups. Enrique and Brian were incredibly helpful even after hours, the hotel is lucky to have them as employees! Thanks for a great stay! Also, the food is delicious!

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed 20 July 2018

I don't know where to begin...it was such a wonderful experience. Angel at the front desk started us off right with an extremely helpful personality - we even got into our room a little early! Marta went out of her way and sent an awesome cheesecake sampler to our room - the best we've ever had! She recognized it was a special night for us and made it even more special - a visit we won't forget! We will be back!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
General_Manager_CY, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix North, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for staying with us during you date night. We are happy that Angel and Marta were both able to provide simple delights to enhance your experience at Courtyard Phoenix North! We hope to see you again soon!

~ Briana and The Courtyard Crew

Reviewed 17 June 2018

My room was very nice. The bed was so comfortable! Clean and quiet. Enrique and Angel were so helpful and polite. They really made an impression! Definitely a place to get away for an evening! Come stay at the Marriott Phoenix North. It is definitely worth every penny. - BW

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
General_Manager_CY, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix North, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Thank you for your great review BW and mentioning the service received by Enrique and Angel. We are so happy to hear of the great impression they left you with. We look forward to seeing you the next time your travels bring you back to the Phoenix area.

- Briana and the Courtyard Crew

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

My mother is in the Beatitudes Campus of Care, when I need accomodations quickly. I was refered me to the Marriott Courtyard. I have stayed about 5 times now from overnight to a week. The staff was friendly, helpful, professional & knowledgeable. The staff is always quick to handle requests, additional days, and much more. I have had & seen the same staff on each visit, each one made me feel welcome. Angel at the front desk is always ready with a smile & offer immediate assistance. The rooms & grounds were clean & well maintained.
I will be staying again next week.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo

Thank you for choosing to stay with us over your many recent visits to Beatitudes. We love getting the opportunity to see each of our guests when returning for multiple visits and look forward to seeing you during your next visit.

- Briana and the Courtyard Crew